Beware, you might never see that again 🦊

After finishing aether quest I made a well deserved decision, she got me through 2018 and 19 :smile: and she’s still the best designed card since that game started :heart:

22 Likes

Stats are soo low 20 chars

3 Likes

Yes, but not about stats, it’s about love :smile:

20 Likes

:sweat_smile: the best heroes are those you enjoy the most. This community needs more players like you. Congratulations on your choice!

17 Likes

Here’s my new d, no logic, just look in their eyes, board cursing d :relaxed:

10 Likes

When you have no good hero, any LB hero is therefore a good choice

2 Likes

I still wouldn’t mind having her, among a variety of minion summoners.

hear hear @sonny.plankton !

enjoy your new LB Red Hood @vanZille !

4 Likes

I’m keeping her at 3/70 for now… she’s got the looks, though, I’ll give her that. About LB, I’m about to use aethers on yet another underwhelming hero I happen to enjoy. Azlar and his costume. Who needs Khufu?! Armored Azlar rocks! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Mine it’s also 3/70 and it’s waiting for one deserving buff,

I have him and the aethers to lb him

But I don’t like or use him so he will not see them, will wait for the buff of Red Hood and if SG give her good buff I will lb her.

2 Likes

Red hood done, her stats at lv85 and emblemed, underwhelming but her beauty is unmatched :fox_face: having Khufu too, thought he will get the lb mats but thankfully some beers last night made me make the right decision from the heart, not logic :fox_face:

She was one of my first 5stars, started playing in sept 2018 (rested in 2021), f2p at first 6 months and since dez 2020 again(hunting krampus made me f2p). First 3 5stars I got were obakan, hood and Guinevere, all still in 2018. Remember being top100 in rare and epic challenge events for first year without having fully maxed ones at my first events, how times change :laughing:
Btw what is that dog next to my name about, it’s new?

3 Likes

yes she is very beautiful. and She deserves a buff!!

2 Likes

Proud to be a member of this club.

No Regrets!

5 Likes

I think it’s a fox, in honor of your love for Red Hood since she summons fox minions. you got your own fox minion for the forum! congrats on your new forum emoji! (and your LBd Red Hood too, of course! :smile: )

5 Likes

I have her but still early form… :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Can you give a picture of her minions, I want to see the HP of the minions.

2 Likes

Even LB they are still to fragile, thanks.

1 Like

Sure she’s got weak stats, lb and fully emblemed like a season5 one without boost, but she’s unique by skill and design :fox_face:
Thanks for what? :smile:

For the picture, and also she was unique (not good because her stats and … but unique) before Hulda, they have to do something with her,

2 Likes