Better Titan attack stats – show number of Flags Used/Attacks Made in Addition to Score

Has there been any talk of anything being implemented in this regard? I think the event log -used to- be able to keep all hits before titan hits were changed.

Where I’m at now is mostly wanting to see what has already been suggested. At the very least, please extend the log so I can manually count how many hits each person has performed on a titan. A tally beside member names is a nice idea, but that doesn’t tell me who has hit and how often on the -current- titan. After it’s dead doesn’t really help as much, but it would be better than nothing.

Hoping to find out if something is in-the-works. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Jon! Can I have the link to your line chat? Or ate you guys on discord?

Or expanded detail inboxed to alliance leader!

Still waiting & hoping…
:wink:

1 Like

Hi all. New to the forum. How do we know if someone has actualy looked at this? I am now vice leade rof an ally and going through the small screen counting atacks is a pain!

To my knowledge, this has not been implemented (yet?)

There is a special list that goes over the current projects of the Devs, called the Shortlist, found here:

I suggest reading through it to see if this feature is mentioned. If not, you can add it to the bottom in a comment, or link back to here.

1 Like

I just noticed an addition to the titan stats today. In the summary of damage for the titan it now shows players that haven’t hit with 0 scores. It’s nice to not have to figure out who hasn’t hit yet!

1 Like

Yes, this complete list of alliance members in the attack stats was a very welcome addition!

I, too, want to be able to export full data from the event log. It’s a way to monitor the alliance, but also to give players solid feedback to help know how they’re doing and where they most need to improve

1 Like

Any chance of implementing the Android share feature on the Titan and war hit logs? It’d be beneficial to email myself the logs.

2 Likes

Have we lost hope on this feature too?
Because I haven’t

After a war or titan fight add the number of how many attacks the players did in it
Something like:
War - 146 points / 4 - where 4 is 4 attacks. Even if they got 0 points from some of them.
Titan - 145000 dmg / 6 - the player attacked the titan 6 times for total of 145K dmg.
It will help to track better players activity in group events. And it will help for better Alliance’s management.

1 Like

A really good idea! It will greatly facilitate the leader. It will not hurt if there are a little more statistics.

1 Like

Why after ? It should be there by default all time.

4 Likes

A really good idea and very helpful for leader.

1 Like

Agree, want it all the time. It also can be like:

1. Player 1 (6) - 143500
  2. Player 2 (4) - 141200
  3. Player 3 (5) - 120100
    Where (6) is number of attacks. And same for titan and war results. And it’s looks like not very complicated to implement that statistics in the game (at least from player point of view).
3 Likes

I agree. It should be there all the time. It will greatly help the work of leaders and co…

1 Like

Как добавить тему для обсуждения? Я тут в первый раз.

This is great idea…

Can you add beside the damage by player,the total number of attacks/energys?
This will help me see who is active fighting

(quoting from a thread I’m closing)

1 Like