Ninja Tower -0
Sanctuary of Gargoyles - 0
Slayers of Fell Shadows - 0
Starfall Circus – 0
Tower of Magic – 0
Tower of Styks – 0
War of the Three Kingdoms – 0

I am a C2P player
I’ve spent $ 500 over the last year and haven’t called any strong cards from new events
You can see better not to spend money on this game

6 Likes

Its better to save for specific events that you want rather than trying to spend on each event.

8 Likes

I’m sorry luck has not been kind to you :confused:

But it’s very good to always remember, that this game is first and foremost a

Pay2Gamble game

…Sadly. So unless you’re paying a lot (or played it since the beginning + -) to keep up, you’ll fall behind.

But you are not alone. Many of us are right there with you. :sailboat: It’s about finding joy in being just where you are in the game. But since it’s a competitive game too, it’s very easy to feel frustrated when you’re facing so many heroes you’ll never get.

I hope you’ll discover other aspects of the game that’ll bring you joy. :four_leaf_clover: I am playing mostly with my four star heroes still, but with Emblems and Limitbreak, they can survive a lot. If the board is kind to you. (It would certainly be more fun if my teams consisted of just great five stars, of course! Wishful thinking :pray:)

Best of luck ahead :rose:

14 Likes

I totally agree!
Try to use your coins for specific events, especially if they offer new heroes!
Where even the 3* are useful with nice features and abilities.

I’ve started f2p for a year and so, moved to p2p for a while and now Iam back to f2p (with some exceptions of c2p).

After 4 years I pick very few to spent just for the fun of it and not chasing heroes.
With so many new heroes that are being released and so many offers Iam starting to think that the game is reaching it’s limits.

6 Likes

Or simply be super rich!!! That’s what almost every app looks at us all to be!!! Not just this one!! Be happy to be f2p or c2p if you can just be happy for awhile!!

1 Like

Lesser expectations lower regret!!!

3 Likes

= more fun!
When you happen to summon a legendary hero, it will be much more valuable for you than for a person who does hundreds pulls a month and summons a lot of 5* heroes. Many times I saw videos of players chasing, let’s say Ludwig, and were complaining that they summoned 2nd Quntin or Eloise! That is crazy, I would love to get ANY 5* hero!
But mostly I just want to get epic heroes. Still missing Franz/ Ferrant/Wren. :frowning:

5 Likes

Not in my experience. I never get anything or I get something.

I’m C2P too and I’m saving my resources for Challenge Festival 2 in August

1 Like

Not a bad plan, I’m saving everything for V2 costumes… Maybe next year depending when stuff gets released.

Being cheap or free you really need to focus efforts on stuff that isn’t plain s1 in portals, which is like the challenge festivals or costume chamber (which you can get duplicates for very easy!).

3 Likes

Is this a Zen koan?

Instead of trying to spend on each event, it’s better to save for important occasions that you want.

1 Like

What level are you? I’m sure my conspiracy theory of the higher level, the more the 5*s fell on my lap

93 lvl
I have nothing against top defense

1 Like

Test I do that
I tried knights over 80 pulls and no 5

80 pulls without a 5star isn’t all that rare. Some people report 300+ without one.

That’s really harsh for you, I hope you get better luck in your summons.

I recommend just focusing on one portal, perhaps challenge festival or when the new costumes come out, they’re meant to be really good.

I recently focused on S5 but the odds are very low.

Wishing you luck.

2 Likes

5 years in this game
Ftp
I have 0 5* in the sections he mentionned too
You save gems for a specific event or not it wont help unless the game decides to give you a 5*
This game used to be a pay to win
Since zynga and take 2 took over it became sell your kidneys to win
I’ve seen rich youtubers blowing 50k gems on a single portal without getting any event hero

1 Like

Just a note SV is dynasty of dunes i think. But i have been lucky in some not all out of the above mentiond portals i have.
CoK. 2
Wo3k .1
Slayers.1
Kalvalla.1

That has been my focus is non season 1 in portals beening vc2p that is where majority of my pulls will be .
If there was some sort of rotation like there used to be with events, i would consider maybe saving for a event.

Side -
BF and SS are probably set in stone so they would be good places to save for. Also a start of point to start saving again …