Better loot from wars and Titans

Everybody in the alliance gets the same amount of ascension rolls for a Win. If they had based it off of which player did the most points there would be no team work, you would have people picking off the weak teams or waiting selfishly to finish off teams in order to have the highest points possible. I definitely like that alliance war is a team effort and everyone gets the same chances at the ascension rolls. Makes it much more fun to work together.

For Titans, according to this forum: Titans: Grades, Loot Tiers, and You - #71 by Revelate any loot tier of IX (9) will give you 3 ascension item rolls. I also feel that this makes sense because if it was based off of 1st place getting a guarantee you would have everyone in the alliance fighting for it and using flasks willy nilly or buying refills just to get that A+ spot. The ascension rolls might have increased for the new titans though but I don’t know anything about that. I suggest, depending on what star titan you get just do enough damage to get to a tier IX rating and killing the titan. Try to remember to conserve and spread out your item usage more. If you really like having that A or A+ rating though go for it.