Better defensive option?

Well I either choose to dispell my team first (rigard) or theirs (caedmon). Does it make a big difference?

Yes there is. Caedmon will dispel any buff the enemy has and the rest can snipe them all they want.

Right but if there is an attack debuff on us? Than it’s the other way round no?

When there is a hero with Counter attack your heroes will die, so first caedmon must dispell.but it is your Choice. Play and have Fun.

That’s a good point, ty

Another lineup could be

Caedmon, rigard, marjana, magni, chao

I was thinking about that and if that’s the case are you not putting Cadman next to marciana Because rigard can take more hits?

Healers should be in the middle 3 spots so they can fill their Mana faster heal your team. Sorry for my Bad english.

Got it, and btw you communicate in English just fine. It could be more badder :slight_smile:

Thank you, but my Vocabulary is to small. Because of that i have issues to explain Things. :slight_smile:

Flanking red tanks with blue heroes is a bad idea because blue is neutral to blue and if the attacker stacks blue they will take full damage.

Another misconception in this thread is that Marjana has a very high attack stat and this is also untrue. She has very high defense and health stats but relatively low attack stat for a five star. Her special skill on the other hand hits very hard and she has fast mana speed.

1 Like