Beta testers- applications reopening soon?

No, you donā€™t. If that would be the case then i would not be a beta tester.
By the time i got beta access i had not spent much and also wasnā€™t with 7DD yet.

2 Likes

Double wrong - Iā€™m into this game almost a year with only a tiny amount of money invested. They want people who will give good feedback, which, incidentally, the best most constructive feedback seems to come with those who are most invested in real dollars and time.

5 Likes

Emphasis mine. There is no new information yet. When there is, it will be posted in the thread linked above.

To my knowledge, you do not have to be a top spender or top player to be selected (Iā€™m not, and they took me.) :wink:

Good luck!

3 Likes

in game 27/08/2017
best position 6Ā° world
euro in game +/- 5000

beta tester application never presented because little participant in the forum
i have real life :slight_smile:

i have a cpl of people and myself who would love to partake in beta testing. plz let us know when new testers are being considered

2 Likes

I would be lucky to get choosen. Iā€™m very courious :slight_smile:
Wasnt open for long timeā€¦

I find myself wondering how you guys do it get to play some of these awesome heroes already maxed then go back to your normal account and not have the use of them either hoping like everyone else you pull them or pissed you missed out i want tarlak but never used him but i would be even more pissed after using him and keep missing

1 Like

Itā€™s easy, so many are niche/specialized. When one comes out who is so amazing that you just have to have them because they are also versatile, then it stings a little.

1 Like

For me, I hope like crazy I will get x hero(s), then curse the Game Gods when I do not. Lather, rinse, repeat.

This time, Iā€™m hoping for Cheshire Cat (naturally!) :grin:

Nice iā€™m so bad with pulls Iā€™ve just decided that my seasonal 3* get my excitement yay vlad wabbit and rudy

Perhaps some testers who wonā€™t practice challenge events just to get a leg up on competingā€¦

1 Like

In beta, scores were not shown. Hence you really couldnt test strategies.

3 Likes

Rook, did you ever get the Cat? I havenā€™t been playing long, but pulled him in Wonderland when it was offered this past Spring. I really like playing with him. Heā€™s not a staple, but a fun hero anyway.

Yes! I was buried in purples at the time but Iā€™m leveling him at last! :grin:

1 Like

Sweet! Iā€™ve really enjoyed his special. I think some people donā€™t grasp how will his special can work in your favor. Everyone gets so into setting the perfect lineup and proper order, but when the Catā€™s special goes off, all that time and effort in setup goes right out the window!

And now I suddenly realize weā€™ve veered waaay off topic. Bad cat! :grin:

3 Likes

He Rook,
I am interested in being a Beta Tester. What is required?

This was the last thread on the topic:

I would regularly check the News section for a new topic, especially since they seem to fill and close within a few days. :wink::+1: