[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Have you been presented with the following decision?

If the answer is no, then you are not the chosen one.

Do not try and bend the spoon.
When it happens, you will know.

4 Likes

Hopefully they scan the forums, and for those without patience to wait or who submit multiple applications, they send to the ā€˜noā€™ pile quickly.

Seriously? I was just curious but Iā€™ll gladly choke down the ā– ā– ā– ā–  youā€™re choosing to be about it for no reason.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t referring to you

Hello :slight_smile: when will beta tester elections be announced? I love the game, I hope you choose me as a beta tester :blush: I am waiting for your answers with enthusiasm :innocent:

It wonā€™t be announced, if you get accepted youā€™ll get an email, if you donā€™t - you donā€™t. It may take some time, maybe between 2 to 4 weeks to choose testers. But even if you wonā€™t hear from them in that time there is still some chance, I got accepted 4 months after applications were open last year.

4 Likes

Hello beta testers selected? Can I continue to hope. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As said in the other thread, the application process still remains open at this stage. Patienceā€¦

1 Like

I got accepted into beta in April this year, when applications were open in December. I already forgot I applied and then surpriseā€¦ So you can always hope, but donā€™t hold your breath for too long :wink:

6 Likes

Patience, as I believe the #BetaTester selection process requires some evaluation about experience of a regular / wide variety of play with some level of hero roster, so one can give appropriate feedback about various aspects of the game.

I am also sure that there are many good players who have applied, so that will make evaluation even more time consumingā€¦

Some one above also shared how he / she got selected after 4 months from application timeā€¦

So patience :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for information guys. I will continue to hope :)) hear my voice E&P

1 Like

patience is a virtue;)

1 Like

What does the message from Empire look like?

1 Like

How do you apply for beta testing? I bet that is a blast. Would be fun to get more involved.

1 Like

@sirfightsalot1;

Iā€™ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question or shares the same topic/idea that your thread does.

There is a round of ongoing (I think)ā€¦ Itā€™s been open a while but they may still be accepting them. See here: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/apply-now-for-empires-puzzles-beta-program-form-open/212348/5?u=guvnor

For future application openings, they are announced here on the forum. To get an alert follow the instructions on this thread: [Subscribe] Subscribing to the #news-announcements section - update with Beta applications

5 Likes

when will it be known who has been accepted for the beta

1 Like

Per above replies, youā€™ll be notified via an email from Small Giant Games Support team. It will have a unique code & instructions on how to access Beta.

Also, youā€™ll be able to see something when clicking on this link.

5 Likes

Good to know. I didnā€™t realize that you had to actually reach specific milestones to acquire this status.

1 Like

4 months Dansingā€¦ Iā€™ve been eagerly watching my emails since applying. I will accept it may be a while now thanks and just hope Iā€™m one of the lucky ones.

1 Like