[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Good to know. I was curious myself if I should continue checking or not.

So when should I be expecting my access to the beta lounge?

1 Like

I would really like to know if itā€™s possible, if thereā€™s some kind of transparency on the results? Who got in, and why,? Really like to know. Or is random? Or Thereā€™s some reason I couldnt get the beta test? Spend small amount of money, give little hints on the aply form etc.or others.

From what I understand the applications are judged on:

1. Your responses to the form questions
  2. Your in game time (beta testing will steal some of that time away from the live game so donā€™t want to choose someone who doesnā€™t get online much)
  3. Forum activity; want someone who is active in the community

There would obviously be other factors such as roster and the like so that there is a wide range of heroes, players and play styles who have access to betaā€¦ No point only adding whales cause that doesnā€™t allow any other experiences/ opinions to be heard.

8 Likes

Iā€™d recommend this post - itā€™s a good read on beta.

6 Likes

Was it something I said?

1 Like

Me gustaria participar en beta tengo alianza que funciona bien y 2 cuentas nivel 66 y 55

moderator edit and reminder that English is official forum language

I would like to participate in beta I have an alliance that works well and 2 accounts level 66 and 55

Beta applications are currently closed. You can look at the #news-announcements section, including the ā€œapply for betaā€ subsection for more information.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 still no luck here :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen new people added recently still, so I think theyā€™re probably still working through applications.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still not able to access the beta forums. Where do I go to report this bug?

Same here :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Thank you for keeping me posted, was on my mind

2 Likes

Dumb question butā€¦ how are you contacted so you know if/when youā€™re accepted to BETA?

1 Like

the email you applied with

2 Likes

To Beta Bugs of course. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

That actually worked. Thank you for talking to them on my behalf, and getting me in thereā€¦

2 Likes

Just curious how much longer they will be going through applications. I know itā€™s time consuming but it would be nice if all of us waiting could have a general time frame at least.

Realistically speaking itā€™s very likely over now. Seems that theyā€™re only adding friends and co-members from testersā€™ alliances. Youā€™re not alone, I didnā€™t get in either and with us most likely 99% of the other applicants.

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m not surprised, I never do lol