Beta test games E&P

how to become a beta-tester of the game and what is needed for this?

4 Likes

They accept applications every now and then just keep a look out.

but where to send an application, in those support? or is there a form to fill out, or mail?

They haven’t accepted applications since January 2018, but this thread is where you should be checking periodically. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [Russian] - How do I become a Beta Tester?

any idea when the beta Programm will be opened again? I’m still interrested…

1 Like

Nope, but staff will announce when it is open in the #news-announcements section when it reopens.

2 Likes

Anyhow, I would like to apply for the beta program again on this way (maybe you need one inbetween)… @Kerridic

1 Like

I just clicked the old thread (still closed).

EDIT: New thread opened here:

Empires & Puzzles Beta Program is Accepting New Testers (February 2019) [CLOSED]

3 Likes

Apparently the Beta application has undergone severe revision so a new topic was started

14 Likes

Application submitted!

2 Likes

@Rigs @Jedon - not sure whether you’ve seen this. You’d be be a great contribution. I also applied.

3 Likes

Yup applied
Thank you my friend :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks man, i applied but i have 0 chance honestly. Good luck to you and the rest of the applicants though!

2 Likes

I started an app and then realized I literally have zero time to dedicate to be a tester!! But i wish you all luck!

4 Likes

I want to like your posts but you know

:roll_eyes:
Time maybe the problem too … but I want to give it a shot … problem also will be if the beta app will be too big then I will ask to remove me from testers.

3 Likes

@Jedon, i guess a new phone is not in your stars?
Even if you can’t like my posts i know you still :heart: me. :kiss:

2 Likes

I can have new phone on March
Well on 2050 maybe :joy:
Ofc @Starryeyedgryph who doesn’t love those big eyes :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for hints @Rook @Gryphonknight.
Any thoughts how long we have wait for an answer (or to give up all our hope) :thinking: ?

2 Likes

Good question, calli. I am applied too and I have enough time and space on my mobile :grin::+1: