Beta players- New testers?

good afternoon,
I would like to know if it will be possible to be able to enter the beta tests, as well as I should not miss players who would like to do this excperience. so I have seen the players who do the beta tests are always the same and I do not doubt they also have bonuses with this which is unfair to the rest of the players.

1 Like

Which bonuses do you think beta players get? Iā€™ve been in the beta for a few months and I havenā€™t received any bonuses in my production account yetā€¦

2 Likes

There are no bonuses for beta players.

2 Likes

You have to wait, if they are searching new ones.

5 Likes

I do not think there is, since they test the heroes and new battlefields, and whenever the month starts or new heroes come out I see most of these players with these heroes at the most, they will tell me that they live only for the

The only ā€˜bonusā€™ is that beta testers test new features before the general population can see them, which is exactly what beta testers are supposed to do. Scratching my head at thisā€¦

Plus everything gets leaked anyways so thereā€™s really no bonus at all.

2 Likes

@vulcao Beta testers are volunteers drawn from the player base. They selflessly give their time testing new content and receive NO ā€œBONUSESā€ of any kind.

If you are interested in donating time as a beta tester, you can regularly check the link posted by Ysabella above, and apply when they open applications again.

4 Likes