Beta Beat info link incorrect

When clicking on the Early Information On February Hero Jean Francois, it only gives info about summoning odds, the gacha, etc. Nothing about the hero, lol.

1 Like

U gotta click the drop arrow beside the

“Click for mostly useless information”(i think, somethin like that)

@zephyr1 your complicated forum gadgets are confusing the crap outta people

Figured you’d wanna know

4 Likes

@Rigs I didn’t even see that, lol. Thanks!! Now to slink back into my Hobbit hole of dumbness, lol

2 Likes

You’re not the first and won’t be the last

Not knowing is not dumb

Not learning is dumb…

5 Likes

Well… If you wanna get all philosophical, here’s my gem: The only difference between ignorance and stupidity is that ignorance can be fixed, but stupidity can’t. That sh*t is forever!

I’ll never say I’m stupid, but boy…I sure can have some genuine bouts of " I haz the dumb!" :grin::joy:

4 Likes

Lol stealing that

May make it the little 1 liner in my forum profile

3 Likes

download

4 Likes

Be my guest, love! Just tag me so I can see it, lol

1 Like

@RAWKKAH

Done lol

Thanks

@Rigs LOL, you’re most welcome! I’m usually pretty good for one liners and bad jokes. Anytime you need either one, just lmk!

2 Likes

Will definitely be taggin ya lol

Sweet monkey!! I’m REALLY good for completely inappropriate jokes as well.
#I’mnosnowflake

1 Like

Hail me on Line instead of here though… don’t want to leave you hanging, lol

Line id: jrigs

Feel free to reach out whenever whether it’s small talk, game help, or needin an alliance

3 Likes

Oh good, glad that’s working as intended! :slightly_smiling_face:

The idea was to make sure someone new to reading Beta Beat Hero threads would have to ask about it, or take a moment to consciously click on “mostly useless information” — so that either way, they’d hopefully also take away that Heroes are nearly always changed before release.

For longer Beta Beat threads about more complex game elements, or for content closer to release, I don’t use the hidden content function.

It’s just the hero threads where I make an effort to have people jump through an “I know this is probably going to change” hoop.

No hoop jump, no Beta info. I’ll spare everyone the Seinfeld no soup for you meme.

Like you said, no problem if someone has to ask about it the first time (actually ideal, even). Only a problem if they don’t learn after that.

2 Likes

Yea well knowing is half the battle.

GI JOE

4 Likes

Oh I wanna play

“Man who stand on toilet is high on pot”

You can all thank me with lots of gems and HotM summons.

P.S You sure can’t fix stupid. Hence I’m the way I am :joy:

2 Likes

3mluw6

1 Like

“WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?!?!”

Wtf discourse doesnt think that’s a complete sentence. Pos

Absolutely, thanks love!