Best Yellow Hero EVER?!

I don’t see any mention of Dawa in this thread. She’s the best yellow ever :confused:

Jk ofc. My favorite is Onatel. She’s super tuff.

3 Likes

@Halifax do you mind sharing your first strongest color/team? I’m so curious now

My crystal ball says something green is coming along :rofl:

1 Like

Ha! Nah… my green team is solid :wink: :laughing:

Gretel is an ok 4 star yellow too. Not game changing, but decent stats and a good special.

2 Likes

Hehehe. I’m referring to @Halifax ‘s strongest team. :rofl:

Third (purple); and first (green)

5 Likes

Ehem +14 talent ehem ehem

Out of all the “attainable” ones for F2P/C2P I’d say these are the best:

• Wu Kong – best F2P hero for titans and must level for any new player

• G. Jackal – worth saving gems to pull in Guardians for him, and for his fire brother G. Falcon. Being a 4* makes it somewhat more realistic to pull him as F2P and C2P

• Joon – He’s 5* but at least a trainable one, and still one of the best snipers in the game that provides a reliable punch and cripples anything that doesn’t fall.

Of course there’s also Drake, Delilah, Poseidon, W. Rabbit, etc. but those are hard heroes to get.

EDIT: Okay I should have also added Bane and Melia to that list – amazing yellow heroes in that rarity :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha, and here I thought you were making a sly joke about me possible getting green with envy :laughing: :green_heart: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

yes! Melia is so underrated, it makes me sad. Love her as a 3*.

1 Like

You sir, deserve a medal ! Nice description about the yellow heroes ! Totally agree.

That’s interesting because in my very first week I got Bane very quickly followed by Melia in my first Atlantis. Just as I was starting to level her I pulled my first 4* - Chao. For a complete beginner I had a very strong yellow line-up which I actually found annoying when I was trying to build my first rainbow.

Congrats! All these are great heroes.

Bane and Melia are excellent 3* heroes that are useful pretty much everywhere.

Chao is not the best 4* striker. However, given that yellow lacks good 4* strikers to begin with, Chao fills this role nicely. Plus he is fast mana and cuts down enemy’s mana. I like to use him with Li Xiu. The two of them can keep an enemy from firing special for an entire fight. It is super satisfying.

1 Like

Vivica costume unfortunately doesnt clean status ailments.
It’s heal, opponent d down and opponent debuff.

1 Like

Every players receive Bane from summoning tutorial at the beginning of the game.

I know. It was just the fact that I had barely started levelling him when Melia and Chao came along to confuse matters. It seems funny now when I have so many heroes of various colours and levels but, back then, it was a big deal! :slight_smile:

Gazelle has now entered the conversation as probably one of the best holy (if not hero) in the game. I might be biased though.

She’s good but too situational to qualify as the best. I love her against Titans but she can disrupt the team synergy in raids and war.

1 Like

That’s the fun thing about opinions, they vary. :slight_smile: I’m not sure I’d actually call her the best in the game (as alone she’s not great at all and average to bad on defense) but she has an extremely high power level when used in attack builds that suit her. I can’t see her being replaced as a war hero in my roster any time soon, and that, for me speaks to how unique she is, but like I said, I might be biased just because she’s so fun.

2 Likes