Best Teams for events

Wich kind of 3* heroes do you recommend for events?

• Purple
    • Balthazar
    • Tyrum
  • Yellow
    • Bane
    • Kailani
  • Blue
    • Gunnar
    • Ulmer
  • Green
    • Brienne
    • Belith
  • Red
    • Nashgar
    • Hawkmoon

Roles:

• Buffer
    • Brienne
    • Kailani
    • Gunnar
  • Debuffer
    • Ulmer
  • Healer
    • Belith
    • Hawkmoon
  • Striker
    • Balthazar
    • Bane
    • Nashgar
  • Utility - debuff
    • Belith
    • Tyrum

Special mention for Berden, Valen and Squire Wabbit, wich is better then Nashgar as a striker.

1 Like

I agree with all this but I think you should include Azar atleast in the special mention, he and nashgar are more or less the same but I kinda like his mana debuff saved me a few times

If you want to triple red or try without Hawkmoon (keeping Belith as healer) or Nashgar (lowering overall damage) is indeed a good choice. The special mention is for “you can’t go wrong with it”.
Mana destroying (+ fast speed) on events could be lifesaver but keep also in mind that a unlucky tile could start “bad cascade” nullifying the benefits of his special.

In general, you want high attack, single target, fast mana heroes. This lets you clear the minion waves quickly with high tile damage, then burst down the bosses with your special skills. I also run Brienne and a healer (Hawkmoon or Belith) on every level possible to have a strong attack buff and heal up at the end to get a full health bonus. I won this past Avalon event and the Pirates back in November, and here are all the heroes I have:

Purple: Balthazar x2, Tyrum, Oberon
Yellow: Bane x3, Kelile
Blue: Ulmer, Valen, Karil, Gunnar
Green: Brienne, Belith, Berden, Ishhtak
Red: Hawkmoon, Squire Wabbit, Nashgar, Jahangir

I also went overboard on the troops and have a level 15, 4, and 1 of the high attack variant of each color 2*.

I actually keep all of them (except for ulmer still didn’t drop for me xD) and depending on event/level I take a combination of them i deem best(maybe its garbage ^^) into each level.

But I just started playing in februar and can still use all of them for AW some of them I even got twofold. It is entirely possible that in the near future when my bench of 4* and 5* is bigger I will remove some of them :slight_smile:

Example:
Azar did help me keep Morgan and Guin from firing before I could get my specials up to clear them.
I was just going for completion though, if someone goes for top spot this aproach could be total garbage I really have no clue :smile:

Sir I love you :wink: I was totally oblivious to that fact, this info will boost my scores a bit next Event and maybe I can get more than just a single grey token xD