Best Team & Hero Position Ideas

Is it best to keep leveling up my heros right away or keeping the heros that i am winning and have more of them?

Check this guide out, it helps a lot when just starting out.

https://tinyurl.com/copperskycompendium

Is there any slow characters thatā€™s even worth keeping/playing?

The board layout is definitely the biggest factor imo

(I think @Penari is on break from the game.)

Lj is a good 4* slow, his mana control can be very useful in raid defense. Hu tao gives me fits with his blind all

Putting Boril in the corner is a waste. He needs to affect THREE heroes.

Actually? Plenty.
Azlar, Quintus, Elena, Isarnia, Vivica, Alberich are good heroes to keep for every purpose, and Justice mostly for defence.
Then you have Colen, Little John and Skittleskull among 4 star heroes.

As other said, all this heroes compensate their slow mana with huge attack, specials and status effect that hit all the enemies.

Honestly, itā€™s normal that on raids single target shooters get at least 1 special before they get killed. Thatā€™s what everybody likes about them.
If they can shoot at least 1 special itā€™s good, 2 you most likely loose the raid.
A slow mana builder not have this distinction.
Or he dies before and you most likely win, or he shoot once and you most likely die. (Except Justice, she is meant to take time, so 1 is bad, 2 is really bad)

Titans are surely different cause the enemy is only one, but in this case you have the tile damage to compensate.
If you think about it, the best situation for do lot of damage is a huge combo with several strong tiles on the weak spot. If the combo keep going, having slow mana or fast doesnā€™t care cause you fill both anyway, and you canā€™t shoot 3 instead of one because the huge combo eat all your time.
So, if you have a ā€˜normalā€™ board maybe a fast with lower stats and huge single target special may do better, but on a huge combo the slow one outclass the fast one.

Even events are a ā€˜fairā€™ ground, because situationally you may find better a fast, and sometimes better a slow (i keep using Colen on the events and he is just devastating)

Finally, a Wu kong consideration.
All can benefit from Wu kong buffs, but in event and raids multiple target heroes can benefit much more. Now i tell you why.
A single target get only 1 chance of hit or miss the target. If he/she miss thats a shame, but if he/she hit (on raids and normal event monsters) he/she most likely overdamage. (Donā€™t need to do 2000 damage if the monster can sustain only 1200)
A multiple target have 3-5 different chance to hit or miss (much more probability to hit anyway), and itā€™s always a good quantity of damage. (Not too much, not few)

2 Likes

Hello people i am new to the forum and to the game. I need some advice for the defence team. My only good heroes that i have are:

Hawkmoon left
Berden left center
Grimm center
Bane right center
And Balthazar right corner.

Are they good? I recently won collen red and cyprian. Shoould i put them on the defence team?

And one more question can someone explain to me what characteristics a tank must have?
Thank you.

A tank should have good survival chance (defense and health) and/or crippling skills for attackers as AoE attack reduction, mana destruction, heal, riposte, etcā€¦

Once your new heroes will have a good level you could go with

Hawkmoon - Grimm - Cyprian - Colen - Berden

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick response m8

1 Like

This is great topic but seems like itā€™s forgottenā€¦

Sooo letā€™s reopen itā€¦

Hereā€™s my best team:

Marjana left;
Magni left center;
Horghall center;
Delilah right center;
Sartana right;

Any suggestions?

1 Like

I think that youā€™ve done a fine job constructing a good defensive team and the alignment is correct. I see no mention of troops and those are crucial. I only have two suggestions. First, find a better option than Horghall for nature. This may require moving Delilah to tank. Second, focus on making certain you have excellent troop development

2 Likes

I have all 4* troopsā€¦ all on lvl 9 exept blue they are lvl 6ā€¦ lvl 9 is max for now (barracks lvl 5)ā€¦

And yea i also think i will change horghall if i get any other 5* green hero like zeline, alberich, liannaā€¦

But iā€™m done spending money on this game so that will happen most likely neverā€¦

Tnx anyway for your respondā€¦

1 Like

I have Chao, Proteus,Scarlett,Melia, Chochin,Elena, Gravemaker,Khigna,Grimm, HuTua, Melerdor, how do I set them up when I think I have a good setup it seems like itā€™s not the right setup.

Melendor, Proteus, gravemaker, khiona, chao

Are they all maxed? What levels are they?

No not yet Gravemaker I just need one more hidden blade and the otherā€™s just need more level up heroes Iā€™m working on them .

Thanks for the set up Iā€™ll let you know how they work out in raids.

If Elena is final Ascension I would put her as tank over 3 70 Gravemaker, 3 70 Gravemaker is super squishy.