Best Regards from NθVθ

All the best to you, Novo! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sad to see you go @Novo , but I’m happy you are doing it to pursue things that matter more to you.

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community. I will remember you every time I look at a calendar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

many thanks @Novo for your work and your contributions. We will miss you a lot.
Make the most of your regained freedom :+1:
Have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This hurts me more than I thought it would :sob: Take care x

1 Like

All the best. Take care.

1 Like

Oh my! Another one leaving :frowning_face:

You must do what is best in life @Novo. I suspect you always have :grinning:

All very best wishes for wherever life takes you. You will be very sorely missed around here. Thank-you for all you did for this community with such gentleness and humility.

Bon voyage!

3 Likes

Wish you the best, take care and have fun whatever you’ll do :slight_smile:

Namarie

1 Like

Goodbye, @Novo. Sad to see you go. I think of the song, Calendar Girl, every time I see your posts. Thanks for being in our lives for a time.

3 Likes

Take care and enjoy how ever you spend your time. You will be missed… much love and appreciation for all you have done

1 Like

This makes me sad.

I’m not surprised in light of your other posts about taking a break from Calendars for June as well as your senate meeting of calendar aficionados the other day.

3 Likes

All the best @Novo , take care :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know you will be missed greatly. Our conversations always felt like a little piece of sunshine from home for me.

:heart:. :snowflake::crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Aww bummer @novo thank you for time on here and doing the calenders which helpt alot of people out, all the best do what’s best for you :smile: Take care have fun :beer::beers::beer::hotdog:

2 Likes

Best of luck @Novo :slightly_smiling_face:

You will be sorely missed and your generosity will never be forgotten…especially by those who’ve considered you a friend, a colleague, and as the person who made amazingly-awesome calendars. :sparkles::gem::star::sparkles:

Take care and stay safe

2 Likes

@Novo

Thank you for all the great job you did for the community.

Take care of you

3 Likes

images.jpeg-1

SO SAD.
Good luck, and enjoy life.
Au revoir.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you and God bless you. We need more people like you.

3 Likes

Very good choice!
Congratulations!
EVERYTHING in this life is more important than this game.
EVERYTHING!
ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings