Best Regards from NθVθ

Hi everyone! This bit of time off from creating calendars has given me time to truly reflect and think about the amount of time I have devoted to playing this game on a daily basis over that last year and a half.

Honestly, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s time for a complete separation from Empires and Puzzles, Puzzle Combat and the Community Forums.

I want to make more time for the things that truly matter most in my life currently.

My only regret will be leaving behind the people I have come to know so well and consider my friends. I wish you all the best of luck! And I also wish Small Giant and staff much success!

Sincerely,
:heart: NθVθ :heart:

101 Likes

You must do what is right for you but …

I’ll miss you :sob:

5 Likes

Wishing you the very best of luck in your future endeavours. You will of course be missed. Take good care of yourself and stay safe.

3 Likes

Life first. All the best to you and those who love you.

3 Likes

Take care, my dear friend. I wish you well for all your future endeavors. Stay safe and stay happy. :hugs:

You will be missed a lot. :heart:

9 Likes

Always and forever the calendar girl @Novo.

You will be missed. Take care and be well.

Namaste. :heart::smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Novo, thank you for all your hard work.

On the other hand I am happy you are choosing this path of freedom! Take care

8 Likes

Hope to cu here from time to time. All the best for you. Enjoy your life and stay as you are.

Good bye for now. :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work. You didn’t need to but you did, and I really appreciated it.

7 Likes

All the best @Novo and take care.

Come visit sometime.

3 Likes

I can not like this post, no, no, no! :sob: I’m so sorry to hear you’re leaving :sob:.

Thank you for all your hard work - especially with the calendar, constantly updating the event dates, always accommodating requests etc - truly the patience of a Saint. The calendars were always gratefully received by players I shared it with.

But more than that, your positivity in various posts around the forum too. You will be missed.

Nevertheless my friend, I wish you tons of blessings and success in your new ventures. You deserve every ounce :star:

11 Likes

The community will be poorer for it. Your work was remarkable and thankless. But thank you. A smart decision to say the least. All the best.

4 Likes

Wish you all the best, @Novo! It’s extremely important to do what’s the best for yourself and really hope you’ll get to enjoy your new adventures!
And once more, thank you for your dedication and hard work ! :hugs:
Stay safe , The Calendar Girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks of all ur goodwork novo. Really helpful for many alliances.

If possible u might share the template calendar so somebody can continue ur good work.

Really appreciate ur arts

3 Likes

… and another one leaves. :disappointed:

@Novo! I never had the pleasure to know you, but your calendars were always helpful to me when I was struggling to remember when that one event thing that gives that one item thing was supposed to happen next.

Take care, and good luck with all of your future endeavors.

8 Likes

You’re the complete package @Novo, a great asset to the community, a formidable ally and a gentle soul.

All the best IRL with all your free time :blush:

10 Likes

You will surely be missed here @Novo , can’t thank you enough for your valuable contributions.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors.

Now, where do I get good calendars? :thinking:.

2 Likes

:frowning:
@Novo - Your and @BarryWuzHere contributions to this community are one of the major reasons that I visited this forum time and again… and took the leap from being a long-time lurker to joining this community.

Although I never had the opportunity to interact much with you, I think it suffices to say:

The calendar threads will never be the same without you. :no_mouth:

However, life does come first. I sincerely wish you all the success and happiness in the world in any and every endeavour you plan to venture into.

You’ll be sorely missed by this community. You’ll always be THE calendar girl here.

Keep smiling and keep everyone around you smiling! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you for all the calendars and the few short weeks we spent together in the Horde in PC!

Hope you’ll make your way back sometime! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’ll be missed @Novo!

Thanks for everything you gave to the community and all the best for you! Have fun with your additional time irl!

3 Likes

Cookie Settings