Best QOL update ever! Claim All Button

‘Claim all’ button added to Training Camps.

This is the BEST quality of life improvement ever (or at least best in E&P)! Thank you so much!

38 Likes

Agreed! I was elated when I saw it! So much simpler.

1 Like

Could you post a screenshot please?
I’m curious but don’t want to collect my hoard of heroes at the moment.
Thanks!

Just eliminates the need to hit “ok” for each hero you collect.

Still only collects to the limit of your roster but just means that you don’t tap as many times.

The old “ok” button is still there if you want to view each one as it comes out tho.

Edit:

13 Likes

Hooray. Now I don’t have to knacker out my finger. That deserves cake. :cake:

Im on IOS and i dont have that option even tho i made the update earlier today

1 Like

However this is just stupid… that should be allowed for every one.

4 Likes

Loooool thats why i dont have the button, this is incredible:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) whats the point of having a tc20 :))))))))))))

1 Like

TC20 allows you to train 5* heroes. The odds are significantly better than the summons gate

2 Likes

I guess if you buy all your 5* you don’t need TC20 :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 TC20s (only one running currently), I’m on Android, I’m in the UK and I’m still having to click ok each time like some kinda chump

2 Likes

Yes i know but i was refering why tf u should have tc20 to get that button, i just wanna know whyyyyyyyyy??!!?!!?

Yes:)) i misspeled see my last post, ofc its important tc 20 i have 1 day left till 1 tc 20

1 Like

I don’t know why they decided to only make it available at TC20. That does seem silly

2 Likes

So no TC 20, no claim all…that’s weird…

I agree it’s silly. TC20 is the one I am least likely to be pulling lots of feeders out of.

I think what was meant is that once you have a tc leveled to 20 the button is visible in any tc at any level.

3 Likes

My TC19 (that is able to produce TC20 heroes) does not have the collect all option, yet, anyway

Yes I get that but why do you have to wait for TC20 is the question. You’re generally drawing feeders to level up heroes as soon as you get any TC going, and definitely by TC11.

Do you have a customized TC19? Mine only pulls 1*.

1 Like

Cookie Settings