Best purple war tank out of these non-tanks?

My alliance just switched to purple tanks for war.

I have some great purps, but I lack an elite tank like Kunchen or Ursena.

What’s the best I can do with what I’ve got?

• Jabberwock
  • Kage
  • Quintus (Costume)
  • Sartana
  • Seshat

In my honest opinion it’s not Kageburado and it’s not Quintus.
And I can’t say I have seen any of the other 3 in a Tank position.
Look at the defence stats (not sure if you have emblems on any) and go with the highest.
Good luck

1 Like

Is, hands down, your best option.

2 Likes

Was this deal deliberate? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I would say probably Jabberwocky but my fiance has used Seshat too with decent results

Seshat is usable - her minions become meat shields that add to her HP.

I think Jabber would be better, as he hits 2, and his DOT persists even if he dies.

2 Likes

Imo it is between Seshat and Jabberwock. It depends on what you want out of your tank. You want a sniper with relatively fast replicating minions, or do you want a hero who works from the outside in.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Jabberwock on tank once, and I recall that being a pretty tough fight. I don’t remember the rest of the team composition though. I’d go with that.

Another reason to favor Jabberwock is simply that fewer players have him and have fought him. You get more comfortable fighting the familiar foes, you’ve got your strategies for Guen and Gravemaker. But Jabberwock is more likely to prompt errors and even choking.

+1 he’s sturdy and hits hard, 2 hits might wipe out an attacker’s wings

Agree with @Aunty_Krauser on this. If your loaded with snipers than go with Jabberwocky, if your light on snipers go Seshat.
Although keep in mind Jabberwocky, if he fires, can do some damage to those annoying fast wing snipers before he’s dead.

Cookie Settings