Best position for healers

Is there a best position for your healers in your five hero lineup? Some players say it’s best to play them left flank, but I don’t know? I usually play a team with two healer heroes. Thanks

Depends on the additional specials. Since many healers buff, debuff, cleanse or even ressurect, they’ll better be placed on the left side to provide those things for this turn.

Depending on your whole team, left center and left flank could also work well.

A second healer on the right may cure your ressurected.

There’s no right or wrong, there are just some advantages or disadvantages regarding the whole team.

Some healers cast nearby, so you won’t usually put that one on wing for example.

1 Like

Not even a remote right answer for this question. Do you have a specific healer in mind? What does the rest of the line up look like?

I have Kiril, Rigard, Boldtusk and Melendor all maxed. Rigard and Melendor with emblems. Kiril will get emblems next. Then I usually use a combination of Sonya, Onatel, Tiburtus, Caedmon, Grimm, G. Jackal, Quintus and Red Hood. Thanks

Rigard Caed Ona Grimm Hoodie

Also depends on offence of defence.
If defence, all above is true. When attacking yourself, I think you will be smart enough to decide when to use what specials from your hero’s and thus it is not that important.

Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Thank you very much. Your advice is much appreciated

1 Like

As Kerridoc points out, some defense like Proteus effect nearby:

1 Like

For positioning of a healer on a D-team: I’d have to say flank.

I noticed in raids that wing-healers never proc until it’s too late, and I’ve sniped at least one of their heroes, putting me at an advantage.

I also notice that center-healers are basically dumping grounds for tiles in the beginning of the match. I can send tiles up the center and generate the enemy healer’s mana with no consequence - I don’t care if Kiril or Vivica heals and buffs their full-hp heroes in rounds 1-5, I’m just charging up my own Joon/Hansel/Lianna/Sartana/etc. for their specials, which break through most buffs.

However, a Rigard on flank can really screw up my flow. So… Flank!

1 Like

So you are talking about attacking then? If so, I tend to put them on the wing as multi hit attacks will be less likely to hit them (Grimm, Tibs, Gorm, Hel…).