Best place to farm orichalcum nuggets?

The in-game tool-tip for nuggets says they drop starting in province 5. Does that mean province 5 is the highest drop rate for them? I read one guide here that suggests as much, but I’m not sure that’s true. Are the drop rates higher in higher-level zones?

I can auto-farm up to about province 18; after that I need to fight manually. But wherever I farm, I rarely seem to acquire these pesky orichalcum nuggets.

Thanks in advance for any advice on this!

I did get a few farming red monsters at 5-8

Orichalcum nugget begins to be found at Province 5.

I’ve also found them at 12-9 and elsewhere. Keep your eyes open and kill kill kill! :wink:

I see them rather often farming for backpacks in 5-8

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies. I know they can appear after region 5. I’m just wondering where they are most likely to appear. I don’t suppose anyone has kept track of nugget drop rates?

I ran a dozen missions in 5-8, as @havok333 suggests, and came up empty. But I’ll keep trying there, and in 12-9. I’ll probably just end up doing what I always do: farm for the other stuff I need, and hope nuggets happen to drop. It’s just that nuggets are the most important drop to me.

1 Like

Does anyone know where to get the orichalcum nugget… I have used 2 energy flask on 1-5-8 and didn’t get a single nugget… anybody have a better place to acquire them. Thank you

Maybe you can increase your chances slightly by following the farming guide, but it’s mostly luck based and nuggets are one of the rarest items that can be farmed.

3 Likes

I also farm 5/8 when I dont solve missions.
But more important for me: I keep all red flasks until AR (14/7) to build a stock for a month

4 Likes

Yes I already have this on my spreadsheet and haven’t gotten anything. Hate to waste flask on this and loot tickets… before I was getting them a fair amount but now it seems like I can not get one for the life of me

1 Like

Yes I notice that on this last AR. Think I will start doing the same thanks. It just that AR is still a week or two any I believe.

Every item which is out of stock seem to become even more rare, but it could be a feeling only.

I suggest you keep all the flasks in this world for Atlantis Rises and use there all of them. You’ll get plenty of them by doing that.

1 Like

I like to use season 2, map 12-2. Have had luck at least for me for nuggets

I follow a regular farming path for my monster chest: 6.8, 7.4, 7.7, 8.5, 8…7 11.9, 12.9, 13.3.

Never short of nuggets, but could sure do with a good supply of midnight roots, I seem to be pretty heavy on them.

1 Like

Do you do one of each or a full WE on each of them. Curious??? That is amazing…

Just one flag on each daily.EDIT @Jblue03, that is to say 3 WE up to 8.7 and then 4 WE from 11.9 up)

I have been trying to get those nuggets for days. Used flasks to farm 2.14,16 & 18 several times. Got one in the last 7 days. I used to rely on tornadoes but haven’t been able to make them anymore.

6-8 has delivered a good supply for me in the past

1 Like

I use S1 5-6 for farming and I have a good supply of nuggets over 1000 and I make tornadoes every day

You have to mix up your farming while filling that monster chest fast. So many people just farm one level and then are disappointed by lack of farmables. Make your basic farming list by level… (all S1) 6.8, 7.4, 7.7, 8.7, 12.9, (then exp drops off again), 13.3 and then lvl 16 - 17.1 (depending on level)… You may just like to add 11.9 and 12.7 to the mix.