Best Oni Blessings

In your opinion what are the best blessings to choose in the ninja tower? I’m focusing on mana and attack, but there are not always these options.

Another doubt, 5% mana per turn means that the heroes will gain 5% mana directly or increase regeneration every 5 turns?

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve read some great tutorial here and it mentions mana generation is the best, followed by increased crit chance. I agree, you’ll need to keep up with damage in later stages so faster mana and healing is probably good. Crit as well, as it doubles the damage. There are also mana injections every 5 turn, which may be useful too. I like minions, but I don’t have many minion creators myself, so that’s why.

1 Like

Priority in order: +Mana, +Crit, +Mana every 5 turn, +Att, HP every 5 turn.
Based suggestion by @madmarv, in the FAQ thread:
:japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

7 Likes

Yep, that is the tutorial I meant. Great one. Kudos to @madmarv !

2 Likes

I’m ignoring Madmarv’s advice (somewhat) and actually prioritizing crit over mana myself, but I agree those two are the best ones.

Attack probably as well since in the later floors it doesn’t look like there will be a lot of options to natively buff your match power.

2 Likes

I’m going with the following in order of priority:

• Attack - there is a premium on fast kills, and permanent
  • Mana - same reason
  • Mana every 5 turns
  • Critical Chance
  • Minions - they quickly rise up to +15% or +20% attack/HP.
5 Likes

I have picked attack and defense
Then the mana one.(permanent).

Im unsure about picking those that are only every 5 turns

I’m actually going for critical chance and mana every 5 turns, followed by attack and 50 health every 5 turns.

This is the summary of the blessings I picked. Started with mana, then minions

Worked pretty well for me

3 Likes

My actual team+bonusses

1 Like

I’m about to bring in Gregorion for the gran finale :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m cureious to see what people thought after the first event and in the midst of the second.

Here is mine status Oct-2020 NT.

Not sure if I would setup like that again though, but last time is smooth enough.

For everyone who prioritizes crit over atk: Attack is strictly better.

(I know this info initially comes from madmarv. He wrote a good beginners guide, but not everything in it is true…)

1. Attack also increases the damage done by special skills!

2. It is better to increase the damage by 5% everytime than by 100% every 20th time. One reason for this is that continuous damage is easier plannable, the other reason is that damage that surpasses the enemys HP is wasted.

3. (I’m not sure about this one because the suspected damage formula is not universally agreed, but without explicitely testing it, it seems to be true:)
    Critical hits don’t double the damage but add another 100% of damage. This means that when you do a strong elemental hit (which also adds 100% of damage), the critical hit will sum up to 300% damage output, not 400%. Meanwhile additional attack points will also add additonal damage from the stong elemental hit!

2 Likes