Best offers to wait for? (Google Play survey money)

Hello forum friends,

I’ve just checked my unused Google Play balance from all the surveys I’ve done in the last two years or so and have $7.54 AUD to spend before Nov 14th.

For comparison’s sake the current Tower offer is $4.49 AUD for 100 Tower coins and 300 gems.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what offers I should wait for to spend the survey money?

Cheers

1 Like

Does it matter which offers gets you Dawa?

4 Likes

Ha!

Using your underlying assumption, another way of asking the question is this: which upcoming offers will allow me to maximise my bang for my buck and get me the most number of Dawas possible? :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I dont know the conversion rates for USD to AUD, but i always have found the (USD) $1 to 1 draw the best when buying coins. Or when buying gems, $1 to 200 gems. Usually there is one offer like that in each event.

1 Like

Cheap Path of valor has the best Money/value ratio, imho. I’d go with this, even if it’s a little more expansive than your credit, and I’d buy in the very end, when you’re sure you’re gonna finish and open the last chest.

2 Likes

I would buy cheap gem deals and wait for the next Challenge Festival or Black Friday summons since those have no S1.

2 Likes

Get yourself a pizza and some beers mate

3 Likes

Not sure what your roster is like. I would decide what is lacking in my roster and then hope to plug the gap, luck permitting.

1 Like

This is the correct answer. As a FTP player, this will give you the best variety of heroes with few dupes. Welcome back!

3 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/cheapest-place-to-buy/279306/8

Have a brouse @RandaPanduh post is very good :+1:

5 Likes

Depends on what you want and need (in case TL;DR applies to answer by @Dudeious.Maximus):

• PoV ($10 version) in general;
  • VIP if you need to build things;
  • Gems only offers are at 200 gems per $1 at best (First Day Challenge Offer 2, First Day Season 4 and 5 offers 2, Last Day Season 3 offer and First Day Season 2 Offer - the last two also come with 25 coins per $2 excluding gems on top)
  • For specific summon coins the $1 = 1 summon offers are the best:
    • S4 and S5 day 3 offers - coins for given season;
    • Day 4 Tower Offer - Tower Coins;
    • Garden of Roses tier 4 - Challenge Coins;
    • W3K Offer Day 4 - W3K Coins;
    • ToL last day offer - ToL coins;
    • Lately also various Feel The Might offers (varies);
  • Tier 2 and 3 of Forgotten Ice Treasures :ice_cube: (not Fire!!!) is also good - especially tier 3 - but you need to buy previous tiers at least once, which offsets them a bit.

Covenant has the best offer at $10 for 8 summons and some junk as well.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, will consider all options including the pizza, but I think only Dominos offers $7.50 pizza :slight_smile:

A lot of the portals have one of these type of deals. They are usually the ones I will get now

1 Like