Best Event to Summon?

Gems - wait for an event which is not diluted by S1 heroes. For example the last Black Friday summon, use x10 or x30 pulls.
Challenge coins - use in one of challenge festivals, since these are not diluted by S1 heroes.
Epic Hero Tokens - use during one of the seasonal events. This is the only method to have a chance to get non S1 heroes from these tokens,
Epic Troop Tokens - use during Ninja Tower or Magic Tower. They have higher chance for getting 4* troops.
All other summon methods - use as soon as a relevant portal opens.

3 Likes

this is great advice - for a new player, it helps to get some key, new, powerful heroes right away!

Thanks everyone!

When are the Challenge festivals? Ive been playing for a few months, I must not have been paying attention.

Do seasonal events include the one going on now featuring Ilmarinen? In other words, would you use all 4 Epic Hero Tokens now?

Best event is Challenge Festival, don’t even bother. Otherwise, Dunes heroes are possibly best among incoming ones, but I’d wait till most powerful are out

Once a month there is a challenge event that lasts a few days with a rare, epic and legendary tier. You get challenge coins from challenge events. This event has a name. In case it is named “Challenge Festival” then it is a challenge festival. I have an impression that recently challenge festivals take place once per two months.
Yes, indeed there is a seasonal event running now and I suggest you to use all your Epic Hero Tokens on it.

1 Like

July challenge event is on July 14-17th. However it is expected to be ‘Slayers of Fell Shadows” so it is not “Challenge Festival “.

Challenge festival and Costume Chamber are great for those starting out. And then of course, the Christmas Seasonal event and the Black Friday/Summer Solstice Events are great to pull from too.

1 Like

So would it be better to use my four tokens now or wait for something like Black Friday? Seems far away, although I guess I could just pile up tokens in the meantime.

Epic Hero Tokens cannot be used in any other event except for seasonal events. So for example they cannot be used in Black Friday summon.
When used outside of seasonal events they result in S1 heroes only.

1 Like

Yes, Use your epic hero tokens during this seasonal event featuring Ilmarinen.

There is a section on here where the monthly calendar with expected events and dates is posted. They have a few different versions and in different languages as well. You can find July’s here: July 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Legends Of Kalevale, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Underwild, Atlantis, and Ninja Tower)

Hope the above helps!

May the tiles and summons be ever in your favor :face_with_monocle:

Game Well :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying guys, time to summon! haha

I’d probably try to get first the titan heroes, for example Falcon and Jackal from Challenge festival, Wilbur from Atlantis and Almur from Valhalla

For a beginning level roster i recommend the black friday or summer solstice portals…if you can wait that long. Every available hero with the exception of season 1 are there in the pool and with the slight chance of duplicates you will not be disappointed. They are is in my opinion the best portals to enhance a roster.
In the off chance you can’t wait then challenge portals the next best thing.

Are you saying not to use my Epic Hero Tokens now for this seasonal event, or are you saying use them now and then pull again during BF/SS?

Im saying use your EHT when your heart tells you its time…there are seasonal events with specific heros Christmas/springvale/morlovia/ sand empire/ Kalevala…go with the feeling
but I recommend your saved gems in the bf/ss gem only portals.

(P.s. I agree with what @Blem said about 10 pulls I personally do better with single pulls but it is not the same for everyone my forum buddy @Kenzo has great luck with the 10’s)

1 Like

Four seasonal pulls:

Kiril
Skittleskull
Jahangir
Kailani

Congratulations all very nice heros …i still use all of them often especially kiril

Was definitely excited to get Kiril, tired of running up against him all the time!

Best event for summons would be all portals with no S1 classic heroes. Challenge festival, black Friday/soltice. Masquerade is also good even though it’s S1 heroes

2 Likes

I´m so late to this party, but just wanted to say hi, it´s so nice to meet a new player. :wave: You´ve gotten great advice already - I think, if I was new, I would also save my summons for those portals where there are no Season 1 heroes in them, at least for now. While always bearing in mind, that one might walk away with nothing at all.

I spent my first 30-summon in the Season 3 Valhalla portal after I had played for around six months. It helped me along greatly, as I got many helpful heroes, both defense down, minions, and overheal. Nowadays though, with all the newer heroes, I´m not sure where it´s best to summon. It depends so much on luck too. But Season 3 still have great heroes in it, and, some of them with costume now too.

Depending on how many summons you are able to do - how much money you are gambling for in the game - it might also be an idea to keep an eye on which HotM is featured each month. I try to save my summons, if possible, for months where a nice HotM is featured. (I´m not able to summon a lot)

I wish you lots of luck, and find a nice alliance, that helps along greatly :four_leaf_clover: Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like