Best event for a 10x?

I would go teltoc, getting falcon is a game changer for event scores. both 4* on teltoc are great heroes.

3 Likes

common goal is growth. We get a chance for mats everyday via titans. I am giving priority to them. That said, a Guardian Jackal, Guardian Falcon is super to have :slight_smile: I would definintely pull during Teltoc. ā€¦and who knows, maybe you get even more lucky and a Panther will smiles at you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a (n)f2p player and would do my gem based summons on Valhalla, Atlantis or the costume chamber. Not in Events.
ā€” But if you really want summons on an event, do teltoc this month. I saved my event-coins for this eventā€¦

2 Likes

Wow - so many replies and so many opinions! Iā€™ll add a poll next - but here is my roster per several requests:

Thanks for all of the input and Iā€™ll work through each individual replyā€¦
BDL

2 Likes

Costumes, then Valhalla, then Teltoc.

Costumes - because they effectively empower your TC heroes.
Valhalla - good heroes, and normal odds.
Teltoc - best challenge event.

2 Likes

Ahhh. The only one Iā€™m missing. Sadface.

4 Likes

It has been a battle of willpower! I did add my roster to the bottom pre your replyā€¦
Thanks!
BDL

1 Like

I see that you have Proteus and Wilbur so I wouldnā€™t advise you to do any pulls in Atlantis.

You also have quite a few costumes - you are missing Rigardā€™s, though. But Iā€™m not sure you should do a pull there just for his costume.

Since you donā€™t have any elemental debuffers (apart from Nordri), Iā€™d vote for Guardians - Jackal and Falcon will significantly help you against titans.

6 Likes

I do have Proteus and wouldnā€™t have finished S2 hard w/out him!
Thanks for the replyā€¦
BDL

2 Likes

Awesome - thanks for the reply and knowledge. Thatā€™s where I am leaning for your exact reasoningā€¦
BDL

1 Like

That is looking like a winner.
Thanks,
BDL

Thanks JGE - Iā€™ve added the roster below but people keep referring to the Guardian heros for Titan workā€¦ pretty good idea how with the current make-up of my teamā€¦
Again, thanksā€¦
BDL

• Atlantis
  • Valhalla
  • Costume
  • Tavern
  • Guardians Event
  • Other Events

0 voters

1 Like

Ok having looked at your roster, my advice would be to Go for Teltoc first.
There are still some good costumes that you can get but they watered the chances down somewhat with all the new 3*.
Your roster would benefit from Atlantis heroes too, so still an opportunity
And Valhalla of course for the new S3 heroes
So my order would be:
Teltoc
Atlantis
Valhalla
Costume chamber
Good luck

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you too. The want for Panther is strong! :muscle:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

same here :slight_smile: Good luck pulling :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. Me too!

With the addition of Nordri and Almurā€¦ Dark debuff is the only one out of the five that is exclusive to a 5* hero that pops up every 5 months. SGG doesnā€™t want ppl to stop chasing after Panther. :grin:

2 Likes

Thirded for Guardian event, mainly because it has two excellent 4* heroes (Jackal, Falcon) which youā€™ll have a much higher probability of pulling vs a 5*. Grimforest also has two great 4* (Hansel and Gretel) but that just passed. The other 3 events, I feel the 4* are either ho-hum, or just downright crap, and not really worth spending gems on. (Peters from Pirates is nice, but then you have to deal with Boomer who is just utter crap for example)

1 Like

In my opinion, the portals that deserve the most are the third season or the tavern of heroes. The costume room can be useful if you have so many five-star heroes from the first season already finished growing up.

I agree with @Math4lyfe, @BigE1, @Rohn and some others are saying about the Guardians draw. Personally, I am going to cross my fingers in that draw since I have none of them and I covet their elemental buffs.

That said, I would caution the OP that there is no guarantee that youā€™ll get the heroes you want from any draw. Just donā€™t get your heart setā€¦unless youā€™re okay with having your heart broken :slight_smile:

Good luck!

5 Likes