Best base arrangement

What’s in the red gift box? I keep seein that but dont have one

2 Likes

Oh i already bought it. No wonder. Lol thanks

Just wanted to see if I could stitch this together on my iPad.
Not perfect, but not bad

3 Likes

How did you manage to zome out like that!

1 Like

Click any building, and then the “?” and “relocate” so it goes into building relocation mode
Then scroll to each of the four corners and take a screenshot in each
Then stitch the 4 screenshots together with some freebie photo editing app - I used Pixlr on iPad
One final crop to tidy up - and that’s what I end up with
Hope you like it

2 Likes

Very much thank you :heart:

But close to house?

My stronghold benefits from a permanent westerly wind, so all the pollution is blown safely away

…and over the Rathwood, where it causes the mushrooms to horribly mutate.

1 Like

This is my Stronghold:

The first part is Military & Command Area:

The Training Camps are located directly in front of the castle so the commander (me, as Richard/Elena/Vivica proclaimed at the beginning of the game) can supervise it from the balcony. Two Houses are located near the training camp so my recruit can rest after rigorous training. The Barrack is located in the center of the base, connecting all area. This way, my troops can patrol all area easily.

The second part is Industrial Area:

Forges are located near the Barrack allowing weapon repair be done quickly, all other troops supply can also be delivered efficiently. Iron Storages are located adjacent to the Forges so raw materials can be delivered without too much movement. Iron Mines are located near the Iron Storages for obvious reason. As with most city planning, resources generation is located in the outside.

The third part is Civilian Area:

The remaining Houses are located in the civilian area, close to Food Storages so they can get food easily. The Farms are located on the outer part of the base adjacent to Food Storages.

2 Likes

I keep my mines far away from my farms and houses to ensure my hero’s are at maximum health. A well balanced diet includes iron just not in ore form.

How Do We Level Up The Mysterious Rock

Looks like your Recruits will take a long trek from their house to the TCs to get trained…

The Mysterious Rock can only be unlocked in you have a building at each level from 1-20 around your base, with the stronghold being the highest, obviously. It produces one guaranteed hotm per 20 day cycle.

The downside is, it was entirely made up by @FraVit93 almost two years ago and SG have rolled out Hero Academy instead.

2 Likes

It’s all part of the training :stuck_out_tongue:
They will need at least that level of endurance :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks Jonah😀 it Means A Lot To me For Replying Me

1 Like

Ok so it can sometimes get a bit dreary in the forum so just for fun (today) I mixed up the buildings in my “village stronghold” …
Who has the “best” most efficient layout of their buildings … and why is your layout the best example?

3 Likes

Heres mine…
Kinda keep everything together…

Screenshot_20210416-220622

The mines next to iron storage easy for workers to transport said iron.
Same with windmills and food storage plus that goes down hill so easier to transport.
Recuits out side the Sh as that’s where they should be. :joy:

2 Likes

You must be kidding, right?

That’s hilarious ))))

Ona side note: do I get it right, I can arrange my existing structures in any way a want and will not be losing any of them? Can I move the structure that’s being built?

Yes to both.

Bonus: I manage to capture them all in one picture. Hunter Lodge, Alchemy Lab, and Hero Academy added too.

3 Likes