Best ATK and DEF team

I have a question, which might be a difficult one. I would like to assemble the “best” ATK and DEF team (not for Titans) from the heroes I have, but it seems I cannot make up my mind. Below the heroes I can choose from and I sorted them on class (they are not all maxed like the picture shows). I prefer to have only one hero per class and if possible one per per color, but the latter is not that important. Please share your opinion.

1 Like

Kadilen - Marjanna - Guinevere - Seshat - Misandra.

Go girl power !!

There is no such thing as “best” ATT team. You can build a decent defense team considered “best” from what u have, but in offense things look way differently.

2 Likes

@TribL is right. Your attack team will depend every single time of which defense you’ll encounter.

1 Like

Best attack team? That depends 100% on who you’re going to attack with it…

1 Like

For defense I would go with Guin tank, flanked by the dark girls and for the wings, Lianna and Marjana.

I understand that. That is why I wrote “best” and not best. :slight_smile:

A good DEF teams should be possible to create since you do not have any influence on who will attack you.

If I would do this I have two Rogues and two Rangers. Then I get probably stuck with the talents…

Two talented rogues on the wings is a nightmare for everyone. On my alt I have Peters +19 and Marjana +4. At wars, even the alt is less 150 TP than main, is the most attacked team. Because the opponents waste a lots of attacks there :joy:

could you pls explain why? especially one per color is strange, dont you stack your teams?
second seems you have great heros on the bench, but do you have enough AM ?

Color indeed does not matter too much, but class does to me, because of the emblems.
What does “AM” mean? :slight_smile:

Lianna is great without emblems anyway. Hope for the fighter Kingston next month :slight_smile:

AM = Ascension Materials. Have a look here: The E&P Jargon-Pulverising Fictionary (glossary, definitions, dictionary)

1 Like

@Scarecrow, thanks for the explanation and link. Joon, Frida, Lianna, Anzogh and Seshat are already maxed. The rest I am working on…mostly they are at 3/70 except a few…

Then you have a serious problem. Nice heroes, but no real tank among maxed ones.

How serious can it be? It is just a game. :sweat_smile:… but understand what you are writing. atm everything goes to Gui since I read everywhere that she is one of the best tanks.

Yep, indeed. I don’t know what 4* bench you have, talented or not, but the last challenge provided poison darts for the first 500. I know, it is very difficult if you are not ready with a lots of potion mana. I spent hundreds of them, but I got the darts. How many do you still need for Guin? You will have one at the next rare quest for yellow AM, which will be soon.

I still need 2 darts and 3 orbs (previously focussed on Vivica)…

I have a lot of 4* maxed heroes.

Hmmm… You will get one from the quest, this is for sure. And if I were you, I would buy an offer next month, among the Halloween offers. One containing the darts.

Cookie Settings