Best 5* heroes

A week or so ago I made a post about the worse 5* heroes and it was decently popular so I decided what about the best 5* heroes also note to state your reason why (only one hero so not a team or how well they mix together and its overall not just best for you)

1 Like

Zeline for green Gravemaker for red Drake Fong for yellow Ursena for purple and Aegir / Frida /Athena. These are great heroes but overall I dont think there are 5*s that are the best. Any hero is annoying with a bad board,

And state your reasons why

It really depend of which situation you’re facing.
Then a certain 5* can be very valuable against a specific team.
For example, for titans: Ranvir, Miki, Tarlack are very deadly against them.

1 Like

It would be interesting to think up a team composed of top quality heroes but with such lousy synergy/positioning that any half-decent attack could roll them over.

1 Like

Most heroes are the best in a particular situation. Is Miki the best blue 5*? Not even close… But is the best hero when you are attacking titans. So…

One of the problems with the concept of this is that a lot of the best heroes are all arounders that either have poor synergy and/or don’t excel in teams (Lianna is great and all but only truly shines in combos, like with Evelyn). In theory a rainbow 5* elite squad might be Drake-Hel-Athena-Lianna-Gravemaker (organized in descending color), but that sounds like a bit of a questionable team on defense and somewhat laughable on offense (does anybody go full rainbow anymore)?

Also that sounds bad on Titans and risky in events/rare quests due to the lack of healers.

I mean a list of great heroes is great and all, but without any team synergy, it doesn’t mean much. Delilah-Kunchen-Ariel-Alberich-Ares are great heroes too, but that sounds like an awful team in pretty much everything.

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This is also roster depending. If you have 3 Gravemakers already, you won’t get excited about a fourth one. Even though he’s an excellent hero.

I really would love to have Ursena, being average and doing so much damage, she’s great :slight_smile: I’m also envious of players with Delilah. And I’d certainly like to have Kingston next month :slight_smile:

Well, but I assume that one of the new event heroes will turn out to be be best

I mean in all situations like a hero that is good in every category (titans, pvp, etc.)

I mean 1 hero alone not in a team or paired with any other heroes

I meant best overall not best for you so it’s not about your roster or your teams as explained in my message above

Voila

Worst Possible Team

1 Like

As far as I remember, there was a period when Guinevere was a hero number 1 and most of top 100 players had her as a defense tank.
Then Gravemaker appeared.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

OK, there are selfish heroes…:

• Musashi, fast, deal damage and heal self.
  • Victor, because very fast, deal damage, and steal heal from healing opponent, so he can survive alone.
  • Elkanen, fast, deal damage, and heal self.
  • Leonidas, avarage, deal damage, and heal self.
  • Guardian Owl, very slow but sturdy and deal damage, and also heal self, so he can survive alone.

Rearrange that 1st team as Lianna - Athena - Drake - Hel - GM. Lacks a healer, but I would reroll.
And yes, there are some players who still go rainbow when attacking :smile:

Here are my best legends.

Gravey, Hel, Kunchen, Alby, Zeline and Alasie should also be mentioned. Sadly not on my roster.

2 Likes

No love for holy heroes?

If you got ideas name them lol

My list, in order:

1. Gravemaker — tough old bird that spews death on VFast mana. In a typical top-tier war, he is on 95% of team on flanks. Our green stacks weep.
  2. Hel — locking down mana is such a huge skill. Her direct damage isn’t bad, either. With a big mana troop, she is extremely dangerous.
  3. Athena — Her -defense is huge, especially when on offense and/or paired with a minion-summoner like Delilah.
  4. Ariel — would be solid at slow mana speed, at average her special is game-changing. Cleanse, heal, mana accelerant = win.
5 Likes

I think maybe the title of the thread is possibly misleading compared to your ask in the question - you’re asking for best HERO “only one, so not a team”… but your title indicates ‘heroes’ - plural, so you’re going to get a lot of rainbow lists.

But with that said, I think the best hero in the game right now is probably Alby.

I don’t have him. I have Mother North. She is a hair less effective than Alby, but she is by far my most critical hero.

Revive pulls wins from losses - often. Having Revive on Offence lets you play the game very differently in raids and war.

On defence, Alby is a staple on dozens and dozens of top teams, irrespective of tank (Guin, Yunan, Wolf… it doesn’t matter). Again, he can give your defence a reset and pull your can out of the fire a lot…

Also, Mitch Marner, in hockey, is my current favourite player. He’s not the best, but he’s damn good, and I’m a Leaf fan. Crosby is from down the street, and I have enjoyed watching him for a long time (since he was 13) but last year, Marner took my top spot. #offtopic

1 Like