Best 3* team?

What’s the best 3* team?

I’ve got Tyrum, Bane, and Karil, along with the healers, Hawkmoon and Belith.

Is there someone else you guys prefer to the five of them?

1 Like

Choosing a team depends entirely on what you have to work with. What is your total team (all of your cards)?

Then folk can advise you on various builds. Just be sure to keep one of every 4-5* (and now with the Beginner event, might be a great idea to keep one of every 3* too!)

2 Likes

This is, of course, for a generalized event (assuming no color reflection). Or maybe for questing or raiding, were 4* and 5*s not allowed.

1 Like

repeats first question

Show thy extra cards! Can’t tell you what to use if we don’t know what you have. :smile:

2 Likes

The best is the best in that battle.

If you don’t change team based on your foe, than you never have the best team.

3 Likes

Ah, Rook, I’m just asking generally: as in, if you could pick any five, who would you go with?

I assume the ideal team would have one of each element—for, as Elpis points out, you’d change your team based on matchups for certain titans or event-reflects. And of course, in reality, we’re limited to who we’ve drawn and powered up.

But what is your ideal lineup, is what I’m curious about.

I think I’d go with Tyrum, Bane, Karil, Hawkmoon, and Belith.

2 Likes

Take a look at the top players’ teams in the event scoreboard. Brienne was very popular—basically the 3* equivalent of Wu Kong.

4 Likes

Then let’s put some limitations on 1 for color and i give you 2 “standard” teams. First just for pure damage, second for attack and defence.

• Tyrum, Bane, Nashgar, Valen, Brienne
  • Balthazar, Kailani, Nashgar, Ulmer, Belith

In reality, i like to keep always Brienne-Belith-Ulmer and alternate others.

4 Likes

My team would have Brienne, Belith and Balthazar on it (I like B’s!). The other two could be Bane and Berden (haha!), or Gunnar/Kailani (I actually found Spirit Link very helpful) and another hard-hitting 3* that fits my rainbow (Nashgar, Azar, Isshtak)…

3 Likes

I haven’t used Brienne before. I’ll have to maybe give her a shot.

1 Like

Brienne before was worth to keep some 4* in the bench.
Now is “only” one of the best 3*.

Yes, use her.

2 Likes

She’s a touch squishy. Bring blue potion so you can fire her off early… :wink:

2 Likes

I was using Belith, Hawkmoon and Gunnar together; the team felt indestructible! Once I finished beginner I mixed in more damage, including Brienne, and that helped. Also have Bane and Balthazar fully levelled and a handful of others being worked on. I still didn’t finish that high… I feel like I’m still missing some strategic part of these challenge events.

3 Likes

This topic is several months old I know but have a few questions. Am new to the forum so can’t start my own post, only reply. I hope someone will respond.

I fed my 3* to my 4* early on so had to start all over again when I realized I needed them for the special events and alliance wars.

I now have a few choices and have read everyone’s opinions on them in this thread. My question is…why is Jahangir mentioned so little, also Ulmer? Are they not good compared to the others. I like one hero in the mix who can do damage to all. Is that a bad thing? Appreciate some answers.

1 Like

The reason damage to all isn’t a good thing is because you can’t target the hero with the least mana and every time your one to all hero does damage the more powerful enemy’s mana grows as well and their attack is ready for the next round. That’s especially bad in raids (and alliance wars)

1 Like

Ulmer is a great hero and definetely a must have, cause only he and Valen has the defence debuff among 3*.

On the opposite Jahangir has less attack then Nashgar and slow mana, so no story here.

1 Like

You don’t give your opponent mana with you specials, if you think you do, it is time to take a goid look at your strategy.

On topic: for events I like Brienne, Ulmer (he is great with his defense debuff), one of the healers and single hitters like balthazar, bane, azar, etc.

For staying alive spirit link is amazing, I still had gunnar when I was first able to finish the last levels of the rare quests and I always brought mana for him.

4 Likes

I listened to an alliance-mate and fed Jahangir away. He didn’t think much of Ulmer either but I hang onto him coz somehow I like him. Glad I asked the question. Thanks @Elpis!

Thanks @undeadxsevenfold! I’ve got to get my head around that. I have Skittleskull and Li Xiu on my 4* team and have been quite successful with them. I know some people don’t like them. Maybe for the reason you say. I now have Chao but no good 4* green. Gotta go with what the RNG gives.

If you participate in AW…why on earth would you use anything above 2* as food? You need all the decent heroes you get.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings