Best 3 stars heroes for monthly event

For all events, I use either:

Namahage x4, Hawkmoon (costumed)

or

Gunnar (costumed), Gato, Nordri, Gato, Vodnik

That places me in the top 1k with just a few runs on each level, and can get up into higher ranks with some effort.

The rest of my 3* roster just waits around for the occasional tourneys where they’re relevant.

2 Likes

Ok - so I set up 5 x 3 star teams all mono - red, blue, yellow, purple, green
Are we saying That really I just need to focus on mono blue and mono red?
My red mono is Hawkmoon costume, Namahage, Bauchan, Ei-Dunn, Namahage
My Blue mono is Valen, Gato, Nordi, Gato, Gunnar costume
I don’t want to be in top 5%, 10% etc. Just want to complete Epic
Cheers

That’s what I’m realizing. Like, when I first heard that @zephyr1 was mostly just using red teams, I thought he was doing it out of laziness.

But after trying to rank for the past 3 events, I realized that it’s not even laziness; red teams are just simply the most effective for pretty much all of the events. And when you can’t use red in Grimforest, just use blue.

Now that there’s Nordri, blue could also possibly have an edge in rare events. Regardless, you’ll really never need purple or yellow or green.

My red mono is Hawkmoon costume, Namahage, Bauchan, Ei-Dunn, Namahage

My Blue mono is Valen, Gato, Nordi, Gato, Gunnar costume

Would you recommend any changes

1 Like

wait I just read you want to complete epic? If you want to complete epic… you’re better off using 4 star heroes. I’m not sure a full 3-star team can beat epic.

But, I wouldn’t use Bauchan in challenge events. He’s great for tournaments though, so I’d keep him.

1 Like

Sorry, my typo, I am ok for Epic got loads of 4*
It’s rare event

1 Like

If you want to just complete without ranking, you don’t even need mono teams. You can just use virtually any maxed 3-star team with a healer and no reflected color, and you’d be able to complete it.

In fact, it’s probably better if you don’t use mono-teams.

1 Like

:wave: @Raghadorn

Are you stating you earn top 1% with only these teams engaged? Whether bloody, rush, buff &or regardless of colors allowed?

Could you enlighten me if you now utilize any other 5 team roster due to other heros having emerged since your posting here?

Thank you for your time and for assisting in better determining hero recognition for their utility.

:sun_behind_small_cloud:

@RGYNthePHOENIX

The teams I listed were for use in monthly events, not raid tournaments. They’re still in use for that.

Teams built from S3 (and very soon S4) 3*'s will likely raise the bar.

Defense down and elemental defense down heroes will always have a place there.

1 Like

For 5* teams in events, I do stick with mono colored.

I always try to include a healer, a defense debuff, and an attack buff if possible.

1 Like

Very helpful information @Raghadorn
ty!

tumblr_91c3141516124b8776a1894ee16f3c66_cf0da8e9_500

I like the 3* team you depicted.
Could you elaborate on your why Costume Gunnar over Gunnar?

Thank you again for your input.
:sun_behind_small_cloud: