Best 3* heroes?

Nordri is a beast.

I currently have 37 maxed 3s so I feel quite a few are useful.

1 Like

I’d love to see an update for this since they’ve released so many new costumes!!

1 Like

I see many suggestions on using Bane. I’ve got 3 Banes (only 1 maxed out), all gotten through summons and I’m wondering if I should discard any Bane (ie feed it to another yellow 3 star hero)? My other yellow 3 stars are melia, gan ju, kailani & dawa, which don’t seem to have been mentioned a lot here.

Bane is very useful in multiples. I personally have 4 ascended but for me the difference is that I have his costume, which really boosts him in different ways. Still, even so, I’d say 3 are worth keeping and maxing but 4 are too many. Melia is better in general but I don’t think you need more than 1 of her wereas 3* bane can be helpful on many occasions. Gan Ju I am not amazed with, even with costume. He is OK in Rare challenge events as a mana controller though. Dawa is fine if you have her costume, otherwise not really worth it. Kailani is fine, even more with costume.

Melia is a must-have, and worth every effort to maximize.

In my opinion, 2 Melias and 2 Banes is fine. Gan Ju and Kailani are one-ofs. I really like pairing Kailani with Brienne (quite useful on poison mist stages in Atlantis!).

I have disposed of every Dawa I ever pulled. If I get her costume, that might change.

1 Like

Love him, but not sure i agree he is the best if you want a 5 color team. But he is indeed awesome