Bertila, Lianna, Ratatoskr

Have enough mats to level one of the following.

Bertila, Lianna, Ratatoskr

Current 5* Healer is Delilah and I have a Telluria (18 emblems). I could use monk emblems on Ratatoskr (or put them into Joon or Jabberwock). Other maxxed Greens Elkanan, Kingston.

Lianna could get ranger emblems (I have a lot and not many rangers - Neith). No costume as yet. But I have Kingston as a green sniper (3 emblems - lots of fighters competing over these).

Last is Bertila - not likely to get Emblems (Delilah, Fenrir, Magni and Kingston are fighting over those).

Also have a Horghall that I could level but have discounted him.

My thoughts
Is Ratatoskr an upgrade on Telluria as an attacking tank/healer - could then replace Delilah with Joon in Rainbow team?
Is emblemmed Lianna with no costume better than Kingston as a sniper (have lots of snipers - Magni, Fenrir, Joon , Jabberwock but none who are heavily emblemed yet)
Bertila would get use on a farming team might struggle for action due to lack of emblems - she looks cool though and if she goes off.

Current Rainbow team by colour in order of frequency use
Delilah/Neith/Joon
Ursenna, Domitia (with costume bonus for dispel), Jarrberwock, Grimble
Telluria, Kingson, Elkanen (with costume bonus)
Cosumed Azlar (emblemmed), Marjana, Anzogh
Fenrir, Magni, Richard, King Arthur, Thorne

Suggestions welcome…

I had a similar choice on who to level first with pulling both Bertilla and Ratatoskr together and already having a leveled Lianna.

Kingston and Lianna were both on my green team together (with an Evelyn and Telluria) up until I started leveling up Bertilla (now at 4:10) and now I run Bertilla over Lianna. Bertilla adds more utility with a minion (HP shield basically) and a pretty strong hit to all targets. In the past it felt like I was slowly picking off targets with double snipers, sometimes overkilling a target with less than 200hp left with the second sniper hit, but now I rarely need a second round of snipers and close out in just one more match with Bertilla sweeping it all up.

I feel like Bertilla added some extra power to my green 4:1 where Lianna “worked” but was not the best tool for every job I now have a more rounded out team. Unfortunately this means I use Lianna a lot less as a side effect.

My goal for Ratatoskr is to do right after Bertilla to round out some titan damage and have another strong 5* healer for war. Currently Telluria still does a fine job as a raid/war healer in my Green teams, so if you already have one then its just more green heals. I am sure the shield enhance can help in raids too, but I see it as a big deal for titans more, where you send more tiles up screen a lot faster.

Forgot that I also have zocc

I don’t think he figures in this equation but if anyone things differently it would be good to know