Bertila – 5* Nature/ Green - January 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

:-1::-1:

that is all…(bout the hero, not your vid…)

4 Likes

You have a great green team to support her. The fact that she dealt so much damage and she wasn’t even maxed! Imagine her with emblems. This chick is gonna be lit in certain arenas!

2 Likes

I’ve got her on the 1st pull in 2021… Looking at this video I can see she has a lot potential. Thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I gathered 5 EHTs over the last few weeks and the fifth one paid out… I’m still in shock…

10 Likes

Pulled her this morning, love the artwork

11 Likes

Got her on a last ditch effort trying to get mother north, so I guess I’ll settle for Bert instead. But I don’t think she’s that bad, with the right heroes like summoners she can really dish out the pain. 290% is still painful no matter what mana speed you’re at and she has the ability to be faster. I view the throwing of attack and defence ailments back more of as a bonus effect instead

1 Like

How much is her mana gain from a dead minion? she barely gained a pixel of mana

1 Like

She looks like Sonya’s fivestar black-haired cousin.

2 Likes

Obviously she wear the armor better than Elena.

3 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken her minions was not killed once in your video so we couldn’t see how much mana does she gain from losing a minion, too bad :frowning:

I love her artwork, it would have been nice if she were the viridian (dark shade of green) knight instead of just the green knight, but hey, first world problems.

Her effects should be reversed. She needs to distribute def debuffs and then hit for 290% to justify the slow Mana. Slow HoTM need to be awesome or they’re just not worth it. She’s good, but doesn’t justify how long it will take to charge her up.

5 Likes

She will be fantastic for the Ninja Tower and the Challenge Events. No Nature hits 3 enemies harder.

6 Likes

If they do this then the developers need to lower the amount of damage she does to about 240%, because, if the condition is met and the enemies have -def, her hit would deal massive amounts of damage. I know that’s what we’re all looking for, but I personally don’t like the idea of single heroes being able to cripple the entire opposition so effortlessly.

2 Likes

She is comparable to Killhare.

Killhare is average, hits a bit harder, but gives allies -20% down.

Bertila is slow, removes att/def ailments and gives them back to the enemy, summons minions, gain maa from dead minions, and resists accuracy ailments.

… doesn’t seem like a terrible trade off to me.

8 Likes

100% agree with that. Removing the ailments first would be nice, but that would make a monster hit … adding defense down and then hitting all within the same hero. That would be very strong.

3 Likes

I like the animation of her special. Flashy but not too time consuming

They could do a trick where the status effects are removed before hitting but applied at the end of the turn :wink:

2 Likes

eh can complete it without her. i wouldn’t ascend a hero for 1 event.

ascending a hero for titans is different since titans are daily

ascending a hero for pvp is different since obviously we use those heroes constantly in raids and wars

ascending an unnecessary hero for a ninja tower and/or 1 challenge event?..no thanks. i wouldn’t be able to justify those tonics and that’s with sitting on around 20 of them.

4 Likes

I did not ascend her to complete events.
I ascended her to compete in events.

Big difference :slight_smile: My Nature team was already getting me in top 10s and she will be a great boost to that team.

The Monthly Challenge events are great sources of 4* mats and lively competition.

8 Likes