☀ Bennu – Season 5 Hero – 5* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Must be buffed, to weak special in compare to other heroes (not to mention 4* heroes that do beter job). Add some buff, mana or heal regen…Some extra umpfff to make him shine.

I don’t care what anyone says about him. I want him. He’s beautiful. Level him? Dunno. Maybe. I have Azmia so no rush. But in the meanwhile I just want to open up my roster and view amazing looking cards, some of which I actually play with.

Besides, he will almost certainly get buffed before very long.

1 Like

Now that Bennu has been out for a month, has anyone’s thoughts changed on them? The majority of the vote says they are “not really” worth summoning for.

I’ve faced him a few times in raids… Give me a costume sabina to negate him. Ferrent andazmiac seem better… Which is a real shame.

I just got him and wondering the same thing, is Bennu worth the scopes. Really doesn’t seem to be, like you said, azmia and ferant seem better options max emblemed and LB. I am going to do a 2nd of both cuz they are very useful. i haven’t faced Bennu at all, never seen him on a D, kind of solidifying my thought not worth the scopes

Question - if anyone has Bennu maxed. So does the counterattack take into account the damaged reduction buff benu has cuz that would make the bird even less useful

When i was asking my alliance mates someone brought that up, which i thought was a great point

It works the same as sif. The counterattack is not affected by the damage reduction

4 Likes

I really hope, that they will re-work his special. Compared to Sif, which I like because of her +24% Mana-boost, he looks a lot less usable. Yes, his Counterattack might be higher, but he misses that certain something. And the sun family, as mentioned above, doesn‘t fit his special. I really hope he‘ll get a second chance.