☀ Bennu – Season 5 Hero – 5* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Can someone explain this to me? When he gets attacked 35% miss change so also 35% less chance on extra counterattack? I’d rather have counterattacks for all attacks. The attacker stays alive. Okay he misses, but that’s not the purpose on counterattack i believe.

No. It’s basically putting a -35% accuracy ailment on the attacker who hit Bennu with the special skill. It’s like Bennu casts blindness on that attacker

But can it effect his special skill?It is a little confusing to be honest.I must test him again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It can’t but if i put a counter attacker it is in order to be hit…

They’re 2 different events.

1. Bennu gets hit by a special skill, he takes damage and has 50%/75% to cast the blindness and burn damage on the attacker who hit him.

2. When Bennu fires, he gives counterattack and reduced damage buff + 60% chance of 10% health boost and cleanse.

Of course, if 1 happens and then 2 and then 1 again, the attacker might miss and don’t get any counterattack damage

1 Like

Thank you for explaining it to me :blush:

1 Like

Interesting that SG decided to released trimmed down version of Sif in Bennu…

He should get some positive treatment sooner then later

Wow, this hero really feels worse than already nerfed Azmia / Ferrant.

I guess because his special skills last for one extra turn compared to Sif, but I agree that it’d be nice if he did something extra :sweat_smile:

When did Boril become a 5* and turn into a bird?

12 Likes

Can someone explain why one would couple riposte with a 50% reduction? Or does riposte go for full hit and then the hero only gets 50%

The riposte is not affected by the damage reduction. It’s the same thing as sif

5 Likes

I wrote a post about Bennu, looking at how he compares with the other counterattackers:

12 Likes

I’d like to see… Reduces allies defense, but boosts their health by 500. That would be a crazy self synergy.

I think this is Sif wearing a homemade costume

Okay after some further thoughts and reviews, I definitely agree with many that he is missing something. Azmia almost seems better with the same passive, only difference is damage reduction vs. healing but I probably would prefer the latter to be honest. Who knows, maybe him and good old Papy will get a buff at some point - those two appear to be the only S5 heroes that majority of people think are not worth summoning according to polls.

@PlayForFun any chance you could create a Hero Balance Discussion board for him?

1 Like

Sif is amazing on offense. This guy is just as good if not better with that burn damage back from the family bonus. I’d max him for sure if I got him for offensive uses.

1 Like

There are multiple issues with Bennu.
1- Special skill definitely lacks that extra something heroes like Sif, Ferant, and Azmia have.
2- his stats completely screw his purpose. Defense is too high while hp is way too low. This will be amplified by the defensive buff.
3-in his current form he doesn’t stand a chance of replacing 1/2 of the blues I’d use ahead of him as a tank or a flank.
4- overall he brings nothing exciting to the table. He’s extremely underwhelming. To the point that I’ll do 0 pulls in this event while he’s featured.

With the amount of time this game has been running, to see a hero put out that is this bland…. It’s disturbing.

8 Likes

Since I am offensively challenged I will definitely take this guy to 3/70. Besides I think he’s cool and no for no specific reason I just wanted him. So I’m happy.

2 Likes

Here is it for you:

1 Like