#BenchTelly for raids - lead the way for a positive change in raids for the majority

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Why not? Let’s try it!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Good gaming!

8 Likes

Let us know what happens

2 Likes

OK, after changing defense, I also just pushed up to 2823 after filling raid chest, so… we’ll see how hard the fall is with Ursena in place instead of Telly… and swapping in Boldtusk for heals/buffs to go back to rainbow team.

My guess is that I will fall to about 2500, but it could go lower. Typically I would expect to be around 2550 after revenges happen with Telly in place.

We’ll see how disciplined I can be after I get two more telescopes and can ascend and max Vela, though. :wink: Highest I’ve ever gotten is #2 global so I may need to lean on Telly/Vela to make a push someday for #1 for my first time ever. :smiley:

Good gaming!

4 Likes

Interesting idea. I’ll give it a shot, too - the Empress of the Depths has been really bummed about being on the bench lately, anyway.

5 Likes

Does this count? :wink:

Screenshot_20200428_200453

4 Likes

I don’t see it as necessary. I just reroll and move to the next opponent. Although I do fine it annoying to reroll several times b/c so many defenses have Tellie on point. I sit at low end of diamond to high platinum and don’t find it necessary to do so. Once I get the tonics… I will be inserting mine.

2 Likes

Wait, wait, wait, hold on a second here… a thought just occurred to me.

With all of you taking your Tellys off of defense, you’re going to drop in cup levels. But I assume you’re still going to be using the same offense.

So now you’re all going to drop down into my neighborhood and proceed to quickly annihilate me in order to bump yourselves back up into diamond.

I really should have thought this through before giving it my support… :confused:

9 Likes

Most of us will never leave diamond with our non-Telly defenses. No worries

5 Likes

C’mon people if i could complete the Diamond task withouth Telluria and playing since august you can do it too.

#benchtelluria

7 Likes

No worries :wink: not coming down.

Haven’t lost a defense for 7hrs ( have been attacked only twice though :rofl: )

5 Likes

This.

I don’t see too many of the unholy GM-Telly-Vely trinity at 2600-2700 cups.

I actually want to see Telly tanks with no GM and Vela.

On a separate note, should we switch to #TellyFlanks to illustrate how lackluster she is there?

1 Like

That’s just it though, I’ve gotten very close to reaching diamond a few times in the past week or so, and every time I get knocked back down by people who are already in diamond, because IIRC raids are limited to people within 300 cups of your own current total. Every time I get anywhere above 2300 cups, I start getting raided hard by people with 2500+ cups (and my pathetic attempts to revenge them usually don’t go very well).

Congrats on that achievement for sure! I’ve been playing for quite a bit longer than you, but I spent most of my first year working on leveling up 3-4 stars for war depth… as such, my quote-unquote “main team” has not grown as quickly as yours (truth be told, I don’t even really have an official “main team”… I’m constantly rearranging my bench, trying to find the best combination for each situation).

4 Likes

Do you have line?..

I do not, unfortunately. My so-called “smart phone” is a potato, it can barely handle E&P (in its defense, it is about 5 years old and it was free).

I am posting here from my desktop PC.

I do have other alternative methods of communication though… obviously not going to post my phone number or main email here, but I have quite a few “dummy” email accounts…

1 Like

I know bro , i still keep leveling my 4*(i want to have at least 9 for each color ). Inded they are my main force because my only two maxed 5* are joon and Vela.
People , most of all new players , tend to understimate the power of 4* but they are powerful enough to help you to stay in low diamond and fight a decent war.

Thanks for your words !

2 Likes

Great pull on that Vela, she’s a beast.

I still struggle to keep up in raids, but when it comes to wars, I have a ton of maxed 4*s at my disposal, and they are quite useful.

I’m hoping to finally get myself up into diamond raid tier once I finish leveling up a couple more heroes.

1 Like

Lol you’re silly :upside_down_face: but for the record I have a fully max Telly and have never once set her anywhere on my Raid Defense

1 Like

@TGW you’re really not being impacted by any particular defensive team or roster strength. It’s more the difficulty of jumping into, and staying at, the next higher tier. I recall the pain of jumping into Gold and then Diamond. It’s a bear but doable.

I was fortunate enough to basically skip Platinum as I focused on my troops around that time and leveled up 3 wide to aid my attack teams (3/2 exclusively at that time). Grind brother and you’ll get there. It’s not one hero specific to get there.