#BenchTelly for raids - lead the way for a positive change in raids for the majority

Oh I currently have Bauchan at wing but what I mean is no cheating with Vela and GM.

Put ALL 3*.

So eg

Renfield Renfield Telluria Renfield Renfield

4 Likes
  • Fast
  • Reduces max mana of all to 99% forever

totally not OP I love him

6 Likes

I don’t think you’ll do it

Yeah because I can’t, I don’t have Renfield.

But am willing to try some other combos that I have :joy:

As long as I can claw back up to diamond when I do my raid chests

4 Likes

Telluria + 4 dawas FTW

4 Likes

Ill try this for starters

Obakan may as well be a 3* the way he hits

14 Likes

Hahahaha nice, keep us posted on how it goes

3 Likes

If i fall too much in one hour I’m subbing Joon for Gan Ju and might leave it at that

3 Likes

I mean the topic is not for cup dropping :wink:

4 Likes

May not be the intent, but probably anyone who is currently using Telly on their defense will end up losing cups if they take her out. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I like the idea! Ursena approves too :slight_smile:

Thanks, @ALI_G!

6 Likes

Come on guys, like Telly existed till months ago… Most will be going to their previous defenses :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I get this point too…

I think “balance” is the word of the day… slightly off topic (big surprise)… but a few weeks ago I created another raid Bingo that I was going to rollout to Crew. But with the choices for other tanks being too few, I didn’t want my teammates wasting resources on all the rerolls. So I do hope enough players follow so the variety is back and raiding can once again be a source of fun, not frustration.

4 Likes

Stop doing my job! Lol. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I joined this forum before you did! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah but you earned the title. I don’t go off topic on purpose, I just have a hard time keeping my mind on a single track.

9b5448e6c654feb7b136f63d6e94193c

Oops… wait where am I again? Conductor, I think we’re supposed to be on the Telluria track.

3yh9ip

7 Likes

One monster to practice for me as well to face war , because not all opponent have Telluria as tank for middle alliance. Thank u Math4life. I will like to face GM, Kunchen, and other good tank as well. But facing Telluria here and there will gladly welcome as well, as long thats not Telluria all the time.

1 Like

Some of you whiners have tried to ruin this thread. Go back to shouting into the void in the Nerf thread.

Back on topic.

I like this idea. I’m contemplating sticking my old defense back in.

8 Likes

An excellent point. So excellent that I implemented this two days ago. Thanks for posting it here.

20crewsworkingtogether

5 Likes

I will follow suit in about a week. Just got her in yesterday and need to try out a few various setups to help with the final decision for my war team.

Or is it all good as long as she isn’t the tank? We use purple tanks so my Telluria will mainly be flank. Possibly a wing attempt too but without Heal Aid in normal raids I don’t think that test will give me much.

1 Like

I like the idea! I’m still leveling her up but I promise not to put her up for raids (unless she is nerfed at some point). Since I’m a huge fan of diversity in the game, my def team will from now on be headed by a different hero every week. I’m starting with a S1 goodie, Justice :smiley:

6 Likes

Cookie Settings