Belly’s Revenge Low Key alliance

My wife and I are starting a new alliance. I am an experienced player and been in a top alliance. I have also reached first place so I would be happy to help new and upcoming players. I would like to start a low key alliance with ten to fifteen active players. My team power is over 4400 and my wife’s is around 3550. I am hoping to find like minded players who just enjoy the game. She is finishing the titan in her alliance before she comes over. All I ask is you hit the Titan and if you opt into wars you do your hits. So come join us if you like. Please no one with multiple accounts.image

4 Likes

Good luck with your new team!

I’m sure it’ll be awesome

2 Likes

Thanks Rigs going to see if this goes anywhere.

2 Likes

Hey, I’d like to be considered. Pretty disappointed with my current alliance. 2 strong members just dropped. I am a frequent c2p (vip only). Been on for just over a year, so it’s been a slow go. I finally have a good stable (11) of 4* maxed and talented with many more waiting for mats. Limited on 5* to just 3. Have always been among the top scores in AW and titans. Still playing in the platinum arena, but I haven’t put that much emphasis on raids. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

We would like to have you. Belly’s Revenge is the name of the alliance. 0 trophies required but it is invite. I will be looking for you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.