🦸‍♂️ Bellerive - 4* Holy/Yellow from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

I think he is decent 4*. He works particularly well with non-equally hit-three heroes.

1 Like

He’s not to be underestimated, he’s a powerful hitter, kill the one in the middle and the flanks get hit too.

5 Likes

I have adjusted the passive the June balance updates.

1 Like

Thanks. He became even better.

My only gargoyle hero. He is in line to be leveled up.

1 Like

If only his speed was faster he could be BFFs with Jackal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Griffin with the bypass would be my choice . Such a great sniper .

I’m excited for this hero . Have griffin and have lived him since I pulled him . Bell will be paired with Jackal Griffin DAndre/Guilli and Mist. Will be a sick holy 4 star team . Normally I’d like fast speed but Bell will set up nice after those three to finish opponents off . Stone skin is amazing. I pulled Galillard way back when and the stone skin is a life saver .

2 Likes

Bellerive has been my strongest gargoyle. I’m really impressed, strong hit and that stone skin is awesome. Especially good with some riposte buff on them too.

3 Likes

Bellerive has quickly become one of my favorite heros. Hits super hard. Then survives to hit super hard again. What could be better? Between the stone skin and his dodge, he lasts. He is often last standing in my war defense. His special has NO WASTE. All of the attack gets used. ALL OF IT. Punches a hole and then widens it with the leftovers. I have two and am in process of maxing the second ahead of mist and griffin and others. LOVE Bellerive.

3 Likes