Belgium players

Belgium players are missing all the free stuff, we don’t get the pop ups anymore so we can’t claim the free items. Also the 350 gems are impossible to claim because we are not allowed to purshase anything. At least bring the in game pop ups back and just block the purshase option!!! :rage:

4 Likes

I can only agree with this.

Belgian community is left behind.
No chance on getting free items, although a lot of them plays x years and have spent x money…

1 Like

I agree, its just not right.

2 Likes

dont mind me, just keeping thread alive

3 Likes

Why is it disabled in Belgium??? Wasnt it Russia that was supposed to be cut off???

Belgium passed legislation that pretty much outlaws micro transactions, such as the ones in E&P.

Hmmm.

The anarchist in me thinks that’s crazy. The dad in me doesn’t want my kid playing that game. I kinda get Belgium.

All the Russians are using VPNs to still buy offers

I was answering your question of why purchases/Zynga store is disabled in Belgium. It has nothing to do with Russians or them using VPNs.

Yes we’re just here for the free stuff. Our government knows we can’t think for ourself. Soon most of the EU market will follow in banning the microtransactions. So unless they want to lose the entire EU market, they’ll have to come up with something.

If they ban players who use VPN and keep consistently doing so than eventually they’ll shoot themself in the foot. So I’m waiting on some changes or an ‘all clear’ to use a vpn for this game. Dont want to lose my +70 lvl’s and alliance over some vpn

No one said anything about you being here for the free stuff. Anyways, if you’re not happy with the legislation they passed, I’m sure you can write to your representatives about your discontent and vote for someone else during the next elect cycle. Good luck.

Yea, you’re right. Because it’s the Russians at the top of the leaderboards that are committing those atrocities. There are also no Russians living outside of Russia either, right? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.