Belated april fools joke on the community

There’s a mobile game I’m currently playing that has packs priced even worse than this game. I thought SG had more standards and decency to not price such morbidly obscene packs, until this monstrosity came out.
I understand that you pay for what it’s worth. But bruh…come on.

Same name, different price and items

Yeah, and your wallet will be journeying to the west after this

2 Likes

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this offer. $AU320. For that money I’d at least want a fully emblemed 2LB guardian hippo!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

For that amount I’m going on 5-day vacation to the mountains with my husband. :laughing:

13 Likes

We need a comparison. What can that amount buy you in your country?

Surely the offer should come with 3x Harpoons… To help it take down the whales :whale: :gun:

4 Likes

I can watch 26 movies in my country with that money, giving me so much more satisfaction

Saw this floating around Line and its pretty much on the money for this ‘deal’

17 Likes

Things in Korea (tried to find common things people would know globally):
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 40mm
Samsung 27 inch Smart Monitor M5
Airpods Pro 2nd Gen
Bose Solo Soundbar II
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 Wi-Fi 64GB
Logitech Wireless Gaming Keyboard
Samsung Inkjet All-In-One printer
Akoya Pearl Gold Necklace 8mm

Tired of looking…but that’s what I got.

5 Likes

I’d love to be so rich to just spend money in not convenient offers, but unluckily I’m not :rofl:

We all know that people will buy it, lucky them, I’d love to have their wallet :rofl:

Italy here, you can book a return train ticket from Palermo to Milan: 1.570 km

4 Likes

A year of Amazon Prime including free books, movies, and music.

Oh right, that’s less.

3 Likes

the cost of this offer is about enough to buy me groceries for an entire month!

2 Likes

Ahahahaahahahahahaha LMAO :rofl:

In Italy, in a medium sized city, 240€ (more o less) are the amount needed to cover a small car insurance for ONE YEAR! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

200w

Couldn’t believe this offer, it’s obscene

£199.00 English pounds

A nice weekend break in Spain

6 Likes

Yeah me too and that includes indulging in better stuff, or buying plenty of snacks to go along with the month, heck even some beers or Cognac to Whiskey.

It is ridiculous but sadly, people will buy it, and not just 1 or 2 people, lots will.

2 Likes

I’m not sure who buys it but I know some people will buy it. I expect larger and more expensive offers in the future. I say the same thing anytime someone is surprised and yet folks continue to be surprised.

3 Likes

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC

9 Likes