Beginner (ish) Question

@Ruthless1 As folks have already said, I would work on building a stable of 3* heros 1st. The ascension material is easier to obtain and the heros will be beneficial in gaining higher ascension materials through raids, 3* tournaments, events, 3* challenges, quests and Season 1 - 3 stages.

Once you have 3/4 heros of each 3* elements, you can start working on 4* heros. These will be a little harder to obtain, but are available via event summons. I would level 3/4 heros of each 4* elements while still continuing to level additional 3* heros. Feed 1* feeder heros to the 3s and 2 feeder heros to the 4* heros you’re leveling. As you build out a solid stable of 4* heros to go long with your 3* heros, you will start to build up a collection of 4* materials to go along with your 3* materials that you need to build out 5* heros.

Once you have 3/4 heros of each 4* elements, you can start working on 5* heros. These will be difficult to get to be totally honest. The Season 1 5* heros and HoTM heros are easier to get than all others. Based upon whether you have the ascension material, you can start leveling 5* heros. Use this forum to gauge which 5* heros to level and which to avoid. Hard to give advice now as you don’t have hardly any to be picky at this point, but this forum is an excellent resource to decide when you finally are ready.

My suggestions once you get to the point of leveling 5* heros is to do it in conjunction with continuing to level 4* heros. Feed the 1* feeder heros to the 4* heros you’re leveling and the 2* feeder heros along with 1*/2*/3*/4* trainer heros to your 5* heros you’re leveling. You will be surprised how many 4* heros are really 5* heros in a 4* disguise. Good luck and good gaming moving forward! Remember, this game is a turtle race not a rabbit race! All good things take time! :wink:

1 Like