Been gone for 9 months, anything changed?

I’ve definitely lost to some teams with Vela, haven’t run into the trio yet, but I hover around the 2300-2400 cup range

1 Like

Yes, it is once a month event. In september it will be on 17th.

1 Like

You’re going to want to have healers for at least the last five levels and more than that if your 6 through 9 teams don’t have the recommended power. The first level is a cake walk with unleveled 3 and 4 stars, and level 2 and 3 are pretty tame if you have fully leveled 3-stars for them. After that, you’re going to want some fully leveled teams with at least some 4-stars and the final three levels will likely take at least some 5-stars or some very good hero synergy and battle items.

1 Like

For my “money”; read gems, the best place is Season 3 - the 3-star and 4-star heroes are a level above most others in the game and the odds are pretty good of getting them. The 5-star heroes are nice as well. If you’re missing a lot of costumes, that’s a decent place to pull as well.

1 Like

Took this on the last level

Argg pics out of order.

1 Like

Nice work. Proteus is a go to on the last level for me as well to ensure they don’t fire off any specials. I use an emblemed Mist on level 9, an unemblemed Mist on level 8, and a costum, fully emblemed Little John on level 7 for mana control. All my mana control heroes are 4-stars and definitely come in handy for this event. I like using Boldtusk and costumed Rigard in the upper levels (4-star healers) to get the attack bonus - I have toe of each; one of each fully emblemed.

2 Likes

I figured I would save Proteus for lvl 9 or 10.

That is a good idea.
Bringing timestops, mana potions, and a few attacking items is also adviced for the few last levels.

1 Like

As I see you have written that you were played around costumes and S3.
Since than a new round of costumes and S3 three, four and five star heroes are released.
The seasonal events are revamped.
A new dificulty level is added for them, and new heroes.
As I saw others are written about other changes like POV, etc…

1 Like

There are some things what we are waiting now.
New heroes for the automn and winter events, and 2 new event types will be added in the last quater:
Ninja Tower and Mystic Titans

We have some preliminary beta info about Ninja Tower only.

1 Like

Was my first time doing it I fup on one round so used my main team on lvl 9 some how I missed proteus in the whole thang.
But some of lvl 7-8 is hard for 4* maxed with some emblems its more the bosses at the end. I did take a dispeler with using wilbur on one which f me up I could of took gaderius instead looking back at it now but is a fun challenge I like it.

1 Like

So the enemies are secret and you look on the forum to see what your up against and then come up with a master plan?

Yeah they have the mobs n bosses on here Gunvor think does the thread of it.

1 Like

About base there is some change too.
You can now upgrade your stronghold to level 25. which allows to have a Hero Academy, where you can train 1-3 star troops, 1-4 star heroes, trainer heroes, and train 4 star troops and 5 star heroes.

SH24 allows you to convert +1 farm, iron and food storage

Alchemy lab is changed too. Now there are 10 more levels in it, and they are cheaper than before, and they give more Alkashards, and less needed for combine.

1 Like

It is a 4 day event, but on the forum you can see the full boss list on the forum in the first hours…

1 Like

Well, just wait until you face multiple Telly tanks in war… Fun times :laughing:

1 Like

IMO, level 1-3 at least I’m not using healer. use heal pot items if needed instead.

Yup, that’s what I’m doing with my 2 Proteus at stage 9 and 10.
You can see the latest discussion August TOV:
:beers: [August 20, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion
And follow this link with any usefull info and history.

2 Likes

You can beat levels 1-3 with 3* heroes, which I do all the time myself. Those levels are pretty easy.

I’ve beaten up to level 6 with 3* heroes, though I really struggled in stage 6 and I wouldn’t recommend that to anyone else (it’s not necessary if you have lots of 4* either).

@wineybrit my advice for ToL:

1. empty all but your defense team slots
  2. order your roster by power
  3. count 10 rows down, and start the quest working your way from the bottom of your roster.

This is what my wife does (her roster is a lot less developed than mine) and it works out well. Even 5*s at 1.1 can beat the 1st and 2nd stage with little issues.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll finally get to use my unleveled Thorne, Khagan, Quintas and Horghall!

One other change from last November is the noticeable non-prolific presence (or absence) of @zephyr1. @Guvnor and @DaveCozy have admirably filled in the gaps but that is a mighty large hole to fill.

8 Likes