Become part of the apocalypse

This may be your lucky day!! One more spot has opened up with a well established alliance - Titan Apocalypse!

We’re an active alliance fighting 9* and 10* titans. We have a good blend of strong players who flirt with the top global ranking and growing players still seeking their day in the spotlight. If you want to see a little bit about what we’re about, heck out the thread below.

It’s war against Titan Apocalypse Community Content

@LittleKAF Seems like we are fighting you guys! I will posts videos of my fights against you in this thread (unless it’s not the sort of thing that the forum accepts? ) looks like you have a slight power advantage over us. Cheers and Goodluck

We really only ask that you’re active. If you need to be gone for vacation or something, just let us know. You can reply here, reach out to me on Line (same name), or just apply.

And if you’re more down for a 7* titan, check out our other family member, Titan Dreadlords. A good place to be with an opportunity to jump up if desired. We’re a large group to share advice and encourage each other on as we grow.