Beating the 4500tp and up. Show us the goods

Just paste the link on a line by itself in your post, and it’ll make a video player, like this:

4 Likes
8 Likes

incrível você é um ótimo aragorn :slight_smile:

1 Like

No video this time… Santa Tank

1 Like

4600+ Ursena… Finley… Gravemaker… Alberich… Drake Fong… Lucky…

3 Likes

Looks like you got it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know you do not like if somebody beat opponents with 4500+ by using mono but that’s, at the moment, my only chance. Not everybody has a stack full of great heroes and/or the chances and possibilities to push good 4* at the talent grid to new spheres. But sometimes I just want to mess with members about :100: % above me and I want to win.
Is this an error and failure?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you just can’t walk away scratch free after play with one of the sharpest blade in empire.

1 Like

First 4700+ win hope to get more (doubtful)

7 Likes

Sorry for the background static, went with my rambling commentary instead of music for these fights.

2 Likes

Wow that’s amazing.
Did you have to run mono?

Either way fantastic victory.

1 Like

Tough team still running a 3/2.

Definitely challenging but I guess that’s the point. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow!
Was tremendous fun to watch your video. Thanks for sharing it. Of course, the violet tiles near the end of the fight helped you a little bit.(The free one at the right side of the board.) But, my opinion, sometimes luck is the key-factor. In the virtual and the real world. I will stop here because I start to get off topic.
Last sentence:
Sometimes luck is just luck and sometimes luck is deserved.
…Sorry…Hate it when definitely too much thoughts are in my head…
Wish you more successful fights.
And I apologize if I said something wrong. @anc1ent1

1 Like

Im trying to remember but I think I went 3-2 with kunchen+7 seshat+3 proteus+11 jackal+12 Leonidas+7 that or the same three purples with magni+7 and triton I will say the board cascades were luckier than Ive ever seen allowing me to knock off viv and finley quick.

2 Likes

4641 Powerhouse vs. 3/2 stack!

Fantastic opponent. Long battle but Sweet victory prevailed.

2 Likes

Team Mok-Arr vs 4600+

This is what Mok-Arr can do in a battle…

4 Likes

4638 with epics only @3635.

Do not underestimate riposte.

6 Likes

Finally rolled the renowned Alberto. Big debate for me at ~0:25 as I’m trying to decide whether or not to fire Gravemaker’s special at a buffed Black Knight (essentially wasting 2/3 of my special due to taunt and possibly the whole thing if Just a Flesh Wound procs). I decided to hold it, hoping I could arrange a tile death, but will be interested to see if others feel I should have proceeded differently here.

Hard to see how fighting this defense would be manageable without Mitsuko.

7 Likes

Was a pleasure to watch your fight. @IvyTheTerrible
Yes; Would be interesting what happened if you had fired the special but I also would wait if I were in the same situation.

If I meet him I will, if you want, tell you how manageable it is to fight without Mitsuko.(and the other heroes…I guess Vabanque)

Congratulations to this great victory!

2 Likes

Great win! It’s always hard to decide whether to shoot now or wait. I am often at the same situation with Kage. I would shoot, why? You need only 6 tiles to charge him again and even if BK flesh wounded the hit, the DoT would apply. You couldn’t know that but you ended up shooting him with Kingston (luckily no flesh wound) losing his atk debuff, and that’s probably worse. And going back to your matches, I would probably only tap the dragon shield which would charge GM but with some luck not the BK. But you can never know what tiles will come and how many comboes happen.

And to contribute to this topic, here’s my share:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings