Beating the 4600tp and up. Show us the goods

! Screenshot_20200108-035010|281x500
in a single attempt

Hello!
@IvyTheTerrible
I looked your video about five times and, obviously you are a experienced fighter and player with a full Encyclopedia Britanica of tactics, but this time it was a good fight with a bucket full luck. Without the red tiles near the beginning and the combo with them after Zeline fires it could be become a different battle. Ivy, sometimes you may have the best heroes but the board is…not so fine…(other words for this are::zipper_mouth_face:)
I looked nearly all your videos since joining the forum because I enjoy to watch them, your tactics are really good,; ok they are great…
That is just my opinion.
Sometimes everybody needs 80% luck and 20% knowledge.
If my opinion is completely something for the garbage pls. be honest, ok?

2 Likes

4* heroes vs 5* heroes, 3591 vs 4530
Sorry no video (at first I thought I would not be able to beat him so I didn’t record) but nearly 1000 difference is do able with mono :grimacing:

2 Likes

@snafu_piter, thanks for the feedback! I’m glad you’re enjoying them. I’ve been trying to post a few more videos lately in case it helps anyone AND to get feedback on my own play. I know I make mistakes, including one instance earlier in this thread where @Dwimmerlaik pointed out that I missed an opening move that would have almost certainly led to an opportunity to create a diamond on move 2 (link to video, if you’re interested).

This game is getting so complex with all the new heroes and potential interactions so I always welcome opinions. I still make mistakes all the time, even stuff as simple as missing an imminent dispeller that wipes e.g., a Mitsuko reflect I’m relying on.

1 Like

@IvyTheTerrible
Thanks for your words but this was not a real and qualitatively high feedback. Just a couple of words. A feedback would help you but I only mentioned the luck-factor. And, by the way, I am not sure if I am able to give you a real one because:
I do not have your heroes and so I can only watch how yours and of the other ones interact. I‘m like a spectator in an arena. May say something, may have my opinion but theory is one thing practical using/playing an other. This what I could see are the big failures not the smaller one. I do not have all abilities of your heroes in my brain/mind. I know it from the „normal“ „foes“ I am raiding and not the special heroes.
Reason: Just start trying to go against much stronger opponents after watching one video in this „room“…
So, I am still learning the basics. :wink:
(By the way: Caed is now 2.21… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

The error in the video you linked(I appreciate) I watched about two and a half weeks ago. You had posted it as I found this „room“. :yum:

Oops, sorry for babbling.
Would be glad to see more videos.

Have a nice evening.(or that what the watch say)

Doctor we know you have massive teams, use massive board work. But come on man stop bashing the mono players. To each there own… I do NOT care how they do it, if it gets done… It is GREAT when someone beats a bigger team…

mono is like cup dropping…game allows it but, really its a hack and requires no skill. I went mono religiously when all i had was 5 3 70s and it was the only way to hang, but i wouldnt share that. I agree with you @Rohn to each there own, but to go mono and think anything meaningful was accomplished other than getting some tiles…and seeing someone post a win with mono does nothing…moving on…i will always try to show someone kudos when they bring a nice combo team and really work the board into their favor. People try to send me vids everyday and i always have to the same questions…if you used mono i really dont care to see it, and share both the wins and the losses. As much to be learned from each. :man_shrugging: That is why i commented long ago that anyone sharing mono wins over big team should just put it in the ridiculous bragging thread because to see a team with 5 greens get an opening green diamond is not about them beating a bigger team, it is RNG beating a bigger team…meh. Mono is for titans and events :wink:

3 Likes

example: most impressive win i have seen on here… IMO Alberto has best D in the game. ive seen him offline get raided from 2800 up to 3100 and global 1st…just off his defense. This player brought 3:2 well below his TP, worked the board and came out on top… kudos for life! Beating the 4600tp and up. Show us the goods - #173 by Okasan

3 Likes

For long time, I was trying to find defense that would hold and win me cups on diamond stage and came with my version of Albertos defense. Actually meet him on raids quite a few time with 50-50 success.

He is really heavy to overcome. Ender your the second then Ambassador. No offense to others :grinning:

One were me and Alberto was attacking first spot few weeks ago. Both of us were pretty long between first and second place. He was collecting a lot of points offline.

Game over :grinning:

One raid against Accord

1 Like

@Accord is a tough/fun one. She has bested me many times…and you did it with Guin on offense too, would have loved to see the video on this one. And thank you.

2 Likes

It was a lucky board opener for me yellow crystal on start with good spread of yellows.

Got lucky but Accord is very hard opponent, lot of times lost matches against here. Didn’t record it, will do next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just because I dont share your omg I picked one color and it won attitude doesnt mean I will change my stance. I dont like mono, despise it actually and each time I try it hate it more.

We had a war recently with and english speaking alliance that agreed to show all war hits on line so we could actually see our teams at work. Anytime someone put up a mono vid people from.both camps watched the video and were like oh come on a few times. Not a single person from either side was like man I need to start going mono now. Its luck and that’s it, give whatever excuse you want but if you have all the heroes in the game and all you can do is mono your way through a war, I dont care if you top 100 or not, your advice will fall on deaf ears this way. Even in the poll for running mono its was over 70% saying no way so I’m far from the minority. I say enough about it to make em hate me, and good cause I put up the same war scores as them without it and have way more people who enjoy my vids and strategies and have seen there game improve from wars to events.

This is the absolute highest team I could put together it’s far from massive. Make sure you have your facts right before you comment. I use more 4 stars than anything mixed with my 5’s. I wished I had massive teams lol. What I do have is game knowledge and the ability to uderstand countering and using heroes skills cause im a defensive player.

4 Likes

Always enjoy going up against you when I get the chance. It’s usually a thriller because of all the adrenaline!

4 Likes

4600+ x2

2 Likes

@zephyr1 @littleKAF @DaveCozy how do i post a video on here?? I use XRecorder

I hope this is correct @Ender_BattleSchool

I always upload to YouTube and then share a link.

2 Likes

has the Dragon Army stamp of approval lol

1 Like

I made at least 3 mistakes but still got it

1 Like

@littleKAF after uploaded how to share link??