Another 4600+ :pirate_flag:
Thanks for the battle.

3 Likes

Well this was a satisfying victory.

I’m sure I will pay for it in the end.
But that’s the raiding game.
:sunglasses::pirate_flag:

2 Likes

As you have keenly observed, my 4-1 purple team is Darkest Hour while my 4-1 yellow team is Holy Cow. What you don’t see is my mono green team (MeanGreenMachine), my 4-1 blue team (Ice,Ice,Baby) and my 4-1 red team (Ultra del Fuego). My default raid defense is Ultra Ultima composed of rainbow heroes, my default farming team is C.Columbus and my customable titan team is UltimateTitanica.

3 Likes

After filling up my chest I was a bit bored so used some flags against this team:

After loosing the first match, I came out victorious on the second:

1 Like

I used my mono dark team on this 4610 team. Here is a video of Seshat’s minions finishing off the last 2 heroes.

2 Likes

3997 (3 yellow + 2 blue) vs 4609 (Kunchen Tank + Gravemaker Flank)

612 TP difference.

2 Likes

3704 vs 4514

I think that’s one of the highest I ever managed. All those high defenses are great and a challenge.

Screenshot_20191219-211637_Empires

2 Likes

Only one guy with the skill do go less than 3×2 stack hmmm. All.im seeing is mono and 4 -1 and that doesnt say much.

More 3-2, 3 1 1, and rainbow is what i would like to see anyone can win/lose mono. Show me some SKILL.

3 Likes

Create a new thread then. I am sure a lot of “SKILLED” people, I assume you are one of them, will love to post there, if they haven’t posted it already in the Ridiculous Bragging Thread. Show us your “skills”. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

#Agree MONO should be in the ridiculous bragging thread since it really is 100% board (bored) dependent. More power to people that have to use mono to beat someone (my 6th war team is always mono since I am a noob and dont have 30 max) but I wouldn’t post and see way more value in posting (Wins AND Losses) when you aren’t just throwing tiles at someone and actually work a board…especially if its a bad board that you have to overcome. Again, not hating on mono, just respect those that can work a good win with a good synergetic 3:2 or 2:2:1 a lot more. But as always, my disclaimer, I am a noob so my opinion is pretty worthless.

3 Likes

I dont see noob in your comment what I see is gamer and that deserves respect because this is a game and gamers like to show their skills at least when I was growing up we did :slight_smile:

Plus 30 troops all heros over 15 emblems, no mono or 3 2 simple odds, skill counters, and safety nets :slight_smile: never stack more than 2 high have reach #1 and regularly stay in the top 50k with ease. Will keep make sure to post wins against every tank color and with use of 4 stars against high emblemed opponents also. It hard finding teams over 4500 without guin, ursena, or kunchen takes though so may have a few in the 4400 range for more build options to counter

1 Like

No prob with 4,2 k :woman_shrugging: if i had such a team…

Lol that’s my highest team I can manage, but no worries there will be more for you to see I promise lol

This one came literally down to the wire as the board got pretty tough but with the + on winning figures I’d go for it. Alby got taken out like immediately so black knight and Evelyn’s heal link were the saviors.

Sadly all.my revenge are literally purple with yellow flags is so I will see if I get some more colors players. Only thing sucks in high diamond way too many of the same team builds

3-2 ist okay? Had a good board in the second attempt :person_shrugging: 859 difference.

1 Like

3 2 is good especially early in a players life I personally feel 4 1 and mono lead to very poorly management of rosters and understanding of synergies between heroes but that’s just me. To each their own. I started with 3 2 and as my roster grew a but I just didnt like only haveing to options for colors. Less luck I can cause on my self more skill it takes to survive a bad board and you really get to feel the heroes skills more imho

Depends. I don’t think mono with bad synergies can be successful. I’d never go mono yellow, because I don’t have the heroes for that. Gretel and the mana cutters aren’t good together.

I have guys that go mono and love it and more power to them but I save my convos about raids styles with people who value more skillful play as my roster has been built around that. I have always been a fan of defensive playstyles sonit was only natural that is how I approached my boards, i prefer to play new opponents in chess the same way always blackn peices our first game

Pretty good fight. Watch for my nearly raid-losing mistake at ~1:18.

Summary

After enduring two specials from Kunchen and one from Victor I finally get charged up. I expect Jackal + Joon to kill Atomos and Athena to die on Mitsuko’s reflect. Instead, Atomos barely survives (I guess I underestimated Victor’s defense buff), Athena targets Mother North, reflecting only two targets worth of damage, and I somehow trigger an impossible to predict combo 8 that charges Kunchen from close to nothing. So instead of having two dead enemies they’re all alive and healed. I mean, I’m almost certainly a dog and it looks very grim at ~2:40 as I take a lot of time to decide on a strategy.

2 Likes