Beating the 4600tp and up. Show us the goods

BOOM…very nice! and Jelly you got Puss lol

4 Likes

I was messing around today at work. No video unfortunately. Decent board to start but you kind of need it against this type of team. Good win regardless.

2 Likes

Still sad @Accord benched the Boss, but Urs and Jabs are fun to work in

1 Like

If it wasn’t for a good start they are not fun to go against.

Flinlay and Ursena get me almost everytime.

Jabs is a pain but I can normally handle him.

Good boards to start are great but what some don’t understand is your good board can turn into a really bad board in a couple turns.

@snafu_piter

Thank you! If you fight him without Mitsuko please tag me. I’ll be very curious to see it as I have no intent of doing that and will be VERY sad if I fight him again and Mitsuko gets tagged out before she fires.

@Dwimmerlaik

I think BK can reduce the burn to 1, as the card mentions, “any received damage.” Though I think your larger point is that BK likely won’t proc it for the initial hit and two DoT’s, so hopefully it kills him anyway. I’ll try to test it, but it’ll be hard to create the right conditions.

Your analysis is spot on. With GM being a quick 6 tiles I can fire him and hope to refill quickly. Upon further watching I think the first turn where I have GM charged it could go either way - I see the arguments for firing and holding. I only have 4 red tiles on the board and they’re not well linked, so it’s not easy to see how / when I’ll re-charge GM.

That said, I made an indefensible mistake on the next turn. I’m going to create a red dragon that can then be made into a 3 match. So I should have fired GM here, knowing I could re-charge regardless.

I also think your point about possibly Kingston is spot on, especially since I brought him in part to debuff the berserker portion of BK’s skill. Clear misplay on my part, no defense.

Subtle point about possibly firing the red dragon without charging BK. I’ve never really researched how much comboed tiles charge mana. BK took 4 tiles and then 4 comboed tiles in my first move, and then will take 4 or 5 depending on how I fire the dragon. Since I didn’t need the extra red one for mana you are correct - I should have rolled the dice that 1 fewer tile does NOT charge BK. I’m very glad you pointed that out as it’s not something I though of at the time of the raid.

Re; your raid, I like your opening set of moves. At ~0:40 I would have made the purple 3 match at the top left, hopiong the single strong tile kills the charged Guinevere before she fires.

@Ender_BattleSchool

Thank you! Hoping to roll you one day even though I detest Boss Wolf tanks. My yellow raid squad is definitely my weakest or second weakest though. :frowning:

@Saicheeze

You are correct about Kingston. I’ve already made 6 green tiles so I should NOT have thrown the diamond. A regular match would have been enough. I guess I was focused more on the GM decision (which - lol - I also did incorrectly), and was thinking more about filling up Mother North. Another mistake. I guess I’m really glad I posted this, as I feel I’ve gained valuable insight. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just recorded this to prove a point in a different thread:

1 Like

I guess I am only raiding Ursena tanks today

They’re though, not unbreakable though… Here’s some of them.

Screenshot_20200118-150335

…and a fresh one…

2 Likes

I suffered an un-enjoyable loss against this team, which I already posted. In that thread I commented that I think I should have brought Mother North, Evelyn, Kingston, Gravemaker, and Boldtusk. But no matter, second try went much better and was a decisive win.

3 Likes

Commander Jesus of 7DD.
TP 4705 so far.

Clip:

1 Like

Very rare to find an Inari tank! I’m underwhelmed - her skill just isn’t threatening. I easily held my specials and just gathered more mana while waiting for her dodge to wear off. Fast flanks would perhaps change the situation a bit.

5 Likes

Finally came across a couple 4700 teams today, not all smooth sailing for sure.

5 Likes

hats off for the Leo love! Risky move bringing the Yurple to an Ursena fight but it paid off. From what i have seen on forums, and myself, not really impressed with Gazelle on Defense.

3 Likes

Can’t say for sure what the TP is on this defense is but it’s certainly not very friendly…

4 Likes

Not sure this is super interesting, as the power of stacking is already well known, but this is also a cool little demonstration of the value of the Pierce talent. At the start of the raid I make several matches, all of which generate no damage or mana for me. Guinevere charges up, fires, and then I send four strong tiles into her (with a four stack of purple heroes), Seshat and Costumed Rigard BOTH Pierce, and Guinevere perishes. That proc alone made what could have been an ugly situation into an easy raid win.

2 Likes

:scream: :thinking: :rofl:

I honestly think Alberto is best defense out there…consistently see him offline for two hours and raided up 200pts well into first. Nice win!

1 Like

Different positioning but Alberto has the double whammy Zeline and Ursena combo with BK attack buff that just drops a nuke on you

2 Likes

2nd try with slowies worked.
Even without Blacky a tough one.

2 Likes

I guess, it depends on music.
First fight:
Your heroes calmed down and falling asleep by music-box.
Second try:
Tshee-kee-dang pushed them.
:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like