Beating Guinevere?

Merlin breaks rule.

Still not

Lol I know the temptation is real! Grats on bringing down the (evil?) Queen! :wink:

Levando 5 roxos upados estĆ” de bom tamanho pra derrubar ela! Rigard, quintus, sartana 2 tiburtusā€¦ sorte no combo e jĆ” era Guinevere

so, there is actually a use for a multi Grimm team!!! great news, I just trained my third Skeletor sonā€¦

1 Like

you are quite right, it is totally fair to use HOTMā€™s against that team.

However, I think @Rookā€™s intention in this thread is to know if itĀ“s possible to do it without them.

I personally think I will not have to figure that out, just got 2 Khionas :grinning:

Iā€™m also still far, far away from facing the likes of Zero in raids, still in platinum.

Indeed the purpose of this thread is to list actualā€”non HOTM, non eventā€”teams that you use to beat Guinevere.

I now have four purples (who still arenā€™t quite there). Im looking forward to my leveled Tiburtus, or getting Sartana to add in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good show @Alberto1 Having a solid board of dark tiles and being able to make a diamond immediately in the center will get her just about every time in my experience and from what Iā€™ve watched. I still havenā€™t pulled any 5* Dark Heroes that are not HOTM/Special though - The only 4 star I have that is regular is Rigard and he wouldnā€™t be close to sufficient to handle her on his own. However, without the dark tiles - nada, not even with 2 Dark HOTM - she just beats everyone downā€¦

1 Like

I would suspect this very lineup would do well:

Lianna, Sartana, Cyprian, Sabina, Marjana

The strong counter attack with the 3 middle dark in combination with removal of her defense against dark and her regenerate HP would do it with a hit from one of the heavy hitting ladiesā€¦ No I donā€™t have this team.

2 Likes

If Guin is flanked by Zeline your combi is bad

I was curious if there was a strong rainbow out there (with a color double maybe) that could do itā€¦

Perhaps with Tiburtus Sarthana Rigard or Sabina and ā€¦ a prayer to the god of tiles for purple tiles (personnally i m cursed).
:wink:

1 Like

Haha, your challenges make it more to luck :joy:. My standard team is Gravemaker, Arthur, Delilah, Elena and Alasie. Only for Guin with strong troops (23+) I change it.

A pure rainbow team with general heroes should not have the quality to beat hotm+event teams constantly. It will take really luck charging your heroes beside of Guin (only the two left and two right columns).

In the end to defeat Guinevere youā€™ll need high tile damage and a bit of luckā€¦ you could change my Merlin (that were not that useful in this very raid) with everyone else like another Tiburtus or Sabina or (better) Sartana:
https://www.facebook.com/AnimeNere/videos/2341956289179676/

I do not have any of these heroes, but based in my experience, Iā€™m pretty sure they all together should do the job with a fairly decent board:

Sartana, Magni, Lianna, Marjana, Joon.

No fancy stuff, just pure fast mana hard-hitters.

Iā€™d like it if someone who has these can check in and say, ā€œyep! Killed Guin!ā€ :grin:

Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the most reliable way to face gwen is not using a rainbow team, but rather a 2/2/1 or a 3/2 formation. This way at the beginning you decide whether 1) there are enough tiles of the good colors to kill her before she goes off, or 2) there are not, so the best thing to do is to spam off-color tiles over gwen, not caring if she goes off or not since youā€™re not charging your heroes mana. In case 2) fundamentally you try to manage the board in order to be in case 1) after gwen fires her special.

I donā€™t think 3 purple are necessary, for 2 reasons: if you have few purple tiles the other 2 heroes may not be able to handle the match, so in the end luck plays a major role; most of top players put 2 purple heroes on flanks or wings when they have gwen tank, so you kill her just to die afterwards to panther or hel.

Now Iā€™m using Sartana, Magni, Aeron, Isarnia and Gregorion and I have a pretty good success rate. To use only regular heroes I think you can try Rigard instead of Aeron and Lianna instead of Gregorion

I was under the same impression that I need to stack colors against Guin, but now I rather use rainbow team and if oppā€™s troops levels arenā€™t higher than mine, I usually win, although bad starting board can still hurt a lot. My Guin raiding team consists of Delilah-Sartana-Alasie-GM-Greg/Tarlak :wink:

Personally, to beat guenievre I use a monochrome violet team composed of sabina, obakan, khiona, domitia and rigard and I win in 80% of the cases. And when Iā€™m in the 20% itā€™s because I got it wrong.

The basic 3 purple stack nowadays is

Sartana/Rigard/Tibertus

Of course if you have Panther and Hel would be better.

My second team uses Sartana/Cyprian/Merlin

1 Like

Reminder of the original post. :grin:

Has this thread run itā€™s course? Has everyone weighed in?