Beach balls - visual bug

This is a serious visual bug … My beach balls are BROWN. My husband has pretty, colourful beach balls and mine look like big dog turds :persevere:

2 Likes

Mine too, lol. I thought they changed them to coconuts

2 Likes

20 coconuts
20 coconuts

2 Likes

I want a printscreen from the colorful coconuts!

Mine are brown too.

3 Likes

Well, they are there to keep your denizens well hydrated during the summer heat. Beach balls are no good if your subjects are dying of heat stroke. :wink:

4 Likes

He’s not a forum member and I’m not technically adapt enough to figure out how to take a photo on my tablet. I’m sure some other players must have the colourful ones!

2 Likes

I thought they had been changed to brown for everyone too. I’ve seen screenshots of the beach balls from last year, though.

I dunno, maybe he should get that looked at? :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Mine coconuts just switched to beachballs. See the video, opened the hotm info to prove it’s this year’s event.

3 Likes

That’s why I was very careful to say BEACH balls :joy:

2 Likes

Are you on Android? Did they just do an update?

1 Like

Android, got an update recently, current version is 22.0.0 build 1078 - I don’t know whether build number changed (but it should with new update)

1 Like

iOS/ Apple is currently 22.0.0 build 586

Hopefully this is coming soon to an Apple device near me!

1 Like

Apple likes coconuts.

2 Likes

I guess build numbers for Android and iOS will be different as the binaries must be built separately for different platforms.

1 Like

I thought Devs were using Unity? So same build but different execute files. Similar to using the same graphic file to create a .GIF file and a .JPG file.

2 Likes

Mine are brown coconuts too.

Just updated to build 1078 on Android and my turds are now pretty beach balls. #sentencesthatshouldneverneedsaying

3 Likes

Thanks for the info about the update. I have alerted my allaince so that they can properly enjoy summer.

3 Likes

Yay, the update fixed my beachballs! Now I just need my Mystic Visions to work, my chat to be fixed, and my game to stop closing!

Also something worth checking with your physician about…

4 Likes

Cookie Settings