Be a Regular Hero 🤹 - guide for Regular Forum Users

Glad to be part of the team. I don’t know how I got on the team, or what I add to the team. Or what team it even is. But just happy to be here none the less :joy:

4 Likes

Hiho i took a step back from forum few months ago and lost my regular status.
Now i’m again spending more time here and was trying to move for another category, and rename some posts and couldn’t…
on my profile i just find the overall statistics…
is there any way to know were i’m short?
@moderators

I think it’s the same criteria as before, read bucket-loads of posts etc, it’s just a little too time consuming when you have other things to do like work, look after 2 toddlers etc etc

The only thing you’re currently short on is about 5500 posts read in the last 100 days.

So if you continue reading or scrolling through threads, you’ll get Regular status back pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Is anyone notified if I change the title of the topic? I’ve corrected a few spelling mistakes in titles recently hoping it’s helpful, but I don’t want to disrespect or insult the original poster.

Way back when I was a regular I’d change spelling or grammatical errors, if I felt my edit could add clarification.

5 Likes

Good question.

I’ve corrected some typos too. I don’t want to cause offence either. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Although some spelling or grammatical errors have been priceless and we’ve had too much fun with them :grin::rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure how @JonahTheBard feels about being corrected… maybe we should ask him? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love this game and the forum. My dream is to become a moderator one day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cookie Settings